13. Confessions

__________________________

"It's not a different piece of you living inside of you. It's really not. It's quite literally another version of you, from a pararell universe. You're not human Taehyung but you still make choices. On earth, it's a fact that all choices made by living organisms creates a new pararell universe. In which they choose the other path than they do in the real world.

However since you're not human...

Seemingly, one of the decisions you made here was overwhelming... Something went wrong in the process of creating a new pararell universe from that choice. And it stayed inside of you...

Actually thanks to you rubbing the balance and that overwhelming decision not only affecting you but the poeple around you, ... Jimin has it too as you wittnessed earlier... Another version of him living inside of him and... The possibility of Jungkook having it as well... Is big.

That is what is left to clean up.

That is what is left to destroy."

I was recalling Namjoon's words in my head as i watched Jungkook suffer through hell in front of me.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!", i yelled.

Wishing desperatly for him to come to back his senses. Was this the other Jungkook appearing inside of him that Namjoon had mentioned? No. This power felt strongly familiar.

I looked around me, searched in frustration. This feeling was so familiar, Namjoon's power. I could almost feel his presence near us. He was here wasn't he? To destroy everything.

Namjoon...

I spotted him up on a cliff located diagonally over the water.

My head started hurting. Don't... This feeling... The cold me will appear once again... The regretful me. The one that took the other path.

...

I love you Jungkook.

I really do.

You have always been the light in my life.

I was sent here for so sad reasons... so dark... but i was young and didn't know of any other way to percieve the world.

Thanks to you, i experienced happiness, love and other wonderful things.

Thanks to you, i learnt that although there were bad times, they would eventually pass as long as i held out and did my best.

Thanks to everyone, i felt free.

I felt grateful to be alive.

Although i knew this wasn't my place...

Did it make me greedy? The joy? Did i desperatly put on a mask, pretending to be human... When i made that choice... to be with you.

...

He's here.

I'm sorry i lied...
__________________________