Chapter 31

Nicki woke up around seven the next morning to joyful yells and the squeaking of wheels on the floor. She opened her eyes to see Jesy pushing Leigh-Anne around on a wheel chair through the waiting room, both of them squealing and giggling.

"Weeeeeee!" Leigh-Anne yelled in glee, "Faster Jesy! Faster!"

"Whoa guys I don't think you should be playing with that." Nicki said stretching. "Where'd you get it anyway?"

"We found it out in the hall." Jesy said stopping the movement of the chair to Leigh-Anne's disappointment.

"It probably belongs to someone." Nicki said getting up.

Jesy pouted. "Fine." Leigh-Anne got off and they wheeled it back to where they found it.

Nicki started waking up the other kids. "Guys wake up . . . we're getting ready to go home."

Leigh-Anne and Jesy reentered. "Mum the doctor said that you've got to check me out at the front desk and that I can leave when you wake up." Leigh-Anne chirped.

Nicki nodded. "Do you feel better?"

Leigh-Anne gave her signature bright smile. "Of course. I feel better than ever!" She said, chipper.

All the kids started moving. They were all still in pajamas but no one really cared. Nicki picked up Perrie and they all moved to the front desk where Nicki signed some papers and paid the bills then they went out.

There were still a good bit of paparazzi who were on the look out for them.

"Hey Nicki are you sick or is it one of the kids?"

"How was your night in the hospital?"

"Who's sick Nicki?"

"What are the kids' names?"

"Jesy how are you feeling?"

Nicki ignored the questions and walked briskly to her car with the kids close behind her. She had to thank God that the paparazzi stayed far enough away even though she didn't have any security.

________________________

Nicki was wondering what to do. She was supposed to be writing her album. She needed to get it done. But she needed to figure out what was best for the kids. She wasn't even sure what she felt at the moment after everything she had heard. She just didn't know. Well she knew that she still loved them all because she was sure that they all needed her but . . . that was about it. She had no idea what to do.

What do you do when you realize that one of your kids had once murdered people and that some of them might have murderous tendencies? Nicki crossed out what she just wrote in her notepad. She was being majorly distracted.

She was currently in the studio trying to write. She needed to record something. There were so many beats and song lyrics floating through her mind but nothing stayed.

"My name is Perrie, it rhyms with scary, I like to eat and people say its really weird-y. And and I'm a rapper just like my mama, I spit real fire and never get into drama." Perrie had some how gotten into the recording boothe.

Nicki looked up from her notebook. Nicki was so deep in thought she'd forgotten that she brought the kids here. "Perrie don't play in there." Nicki said.

"I'm not playing Mam . . . I'm spitting fire." Perrie said nodding as if she was a boss. "I don't know what that means but I heard someone say it and it sounds cool."

Nicki shook her head. Perrie was too cute.

"Perrie let us try now." Prodigy said as he and Roc Royal appeared in the boothe.