chp6 Jeep

Stiles saw his pills sitting on his dresser. Peter had gotten the Dr to fill them. He was so relieved. Taking one he already knew today would be better. He would be able to focus and not be a spaztic mess.

He heard growling and he made his way down the stairs in a shirt that said ' Sarcastic is the new black ' and his red hoody. He heard clunking and cursing and then growling.

Making his way out to the back yard he saw something that was both amazing and horrible.

Derek and Boyd were covered oil and dirt and greese and they were working on his jeep. Boyd was spitting on the ground as he wiped his face off after getting oil sprayed at him from under the car. "Damnit!"

Derek cursed again as he was bent over the engine trying to do something only to stand up and kick the bumper "Damn death trap!"

Stiles didn't realise he was running until they both turned around and watched him skid to a halt beside his Jeep. "Hey! Stop! You can't hit her! Leave her alone!"

Both older boys were giving him an incredulous look as he skidded to a halt and touched the handle of his jeep "Poor baby what are they doing to you." Stiles litterally draped himself over his jeep and hugged it nuzzling against the cool metal.

"That's just unnatural" Cora said from somewhere on the back porch.

"I don't even get it. It's not even a nice car like Derek's." Erica said chuckling.

"You shut your mouth. The blasphamy! Shhh the mean blonde doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm here." Stiles suddenly pulled off his hoodie and threw it into the driver's seat as he climbed in and grabbed his old toolbox and then pulled it out and then walked around seeing Derek was still standing near his jeeps engine he hissed. "What did you do to her? You better not have messed her up!" Stiles opened the hood all the way up and then litterally climbed up onto the jeep and started looking over the heart of his precious vehicle.

"I was trying to fix your junker here!" Derek growled.

"She is not junk! Your face is junk!" Stiles yelled at him as he opened his tool box and began making his normal checks over his baby's heart.

There was a deep growl and a few chuckles as Stiles was litterally halfway inside the hood of his jeep as put a small flash light in his mouth as he took the wrench and loosened a hose and everything seemed to fade around him.

He was completely focused on his task. He made adjustments to hoses and bolts and had to take a few of the spark plugs and replace them. Then he climbed out of the hood and then climbed under the chassy.

He got sprayed with oil twice but he was used to it. Fixing the leak and then checking over a few other problem areas he slid out from under the car after 3 hours and he was covered from head to toe in greese and dirt and oil. He climbed into the drivers seat and then tried to turn it over.

Some chugging sounds happened and then he got back out and fiddled with some wires and then he got back into the jeep and turned the key and heard his baby roar to life. "YES! YES!" Laughing and fist pumping and wiggling in the seat. Then he jumped out of the jeep and put his hands up into the sky and laughed maniacly. "She's alive! She's Alive!"

Stiles did a spastic little dance before he got back into the Jeep and sat down in his fixed jeep and then put his hands to the wheel.

It felt so good to have it back.

But then his face fell. What if ... what if they just wanted to fix it so Boyd could have it or Isaac or Cora. What if...

His heart ached as he held onto the wheel tightly.