•Introduction•

First, I just wanna say that I hate this title. Let me know what you guys think of it. You also noticed my covers are changed, but I might change them. Annyyywaayy, if you don't know who I am, I already wrote another story called "Feelings Or Beatings". It's another JackXPenn fanfic. You could go check it out if your new. I'm a big JackXPenn fan, and Jack n' Jenn are everything to me. No joke. If you aren't new, well then hello again. So this story will be Jenn's POV at all times unless I say it's not, which in that case, you'll see it say "-*name* POV-". Every chapter will have a song you can listen to while you read the chapter, but if you don't want to listen to the music, that's perfectly fine. I won't be blocking out bad language. There is self harm.. Maybe a little mm mm. So please be aware for all of that. I'll be updating every Saturday starting this Saturday. That schedule might change though. I'm making this a very dramatic story, so if it seems like I hate certain people that will end up being included, I don't. Trust me. If your familiar with "Mad Lovers", then you know that Lexie and Jack were dating, while Jc and Jenn were dating. That will stay the same. Another thing that won't change will be the "Roses" setting. Also, there will be some very non-expecting events in this story, something you've most likely never read in a fan fiction. You'll basically be like: "Woah, this is a fan fiction. Now we're talking about a whole other subject." There's obviously gonna be more fan fiction than that but you'll just have to see. Thank you for all the support cuties!! Can't wait for you all to read it. A lot of crazy shit is gonna be happening so...Now I'm gonna give a little self promo here..

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!