•Four•

I woke up. My head was spinning, and I had no energy. It was dark. One large shadow surrounded my body. I tried to speak but I couldn't get a single word out of my mouth. I wanted to cry. I needed someone. I needed Jack.

My throat is dry. I don't know what time it is. I felt like I haven't eaten in days. I can hardly breathe. I just feel like I'm dying.

Jc: "You realize your getting fucked, right? By me? We're in the forest. Nobody will know that your here. I wore this costume so you wouldn't know it's me. Now, I'm fucking you, and leaving your shitty ass here."

Me: "What?"

Jc: "Someone's here to help."

Me: "....Lexie?!"

Lexie: "That's right. I'm watching you get fucked. And I'm okay with it because he's leaving you here right after. We're running away together." She was up close to me. I could smell alcohol in her breath.

Jc: "Yeah, she's my babe. Your nobody's nobody."

Me: "I know. Hurt me."

What? How is this even possible? Am I just going crazy or.. What's going on? I'm so confused.

-

I woke up. Jack, Rebecca, and Andrew are around me. I'm comfortable, and I just feel like a worthy person-well, not technically.

Andrew: "Sup, Jenn. How ya feelin?"

Rebecca: "You okay?"

Me: "I'm okay. Was that a dream? Or are we home? What's going on?"

Rebecca: "When you got kidnapped, it was real. Nobody knows who it was exactly. We found you laying in a ditch."

Andrew: "It was heartbreaking, so we packed up and took you to the hospital. You were sexually assaulted by someone. Just as Rebecca said, nobody knows who. Now your home."

Me: "Oh. I- I don't k-now who did it either." I didn't want anyone knowing, just so Jc wouldn't hurt me even more, even though I was meant to be hurt.

Rebecca: "Okay. Tell us if you ever know." She sighed.

Me: "Jack, you've been awfully quiet."

Andrew: "Yeah, man. Something wrong?"

Jack: "Can you and Rebecca leave? I wanna talk to Jenn."

Rebecca: "Have fun." They both left and closed the door lightly.

Jack: "I feel like a dick hole."

Me: "Your no-" he interrupted me.

Jack: "I messed up, hard. We're best friends, okay? I don't want that to change. I don't want our friendship to break. But I let you go. I just let you disappear with whoever that was. I didn't stop him."

Me: "It wasn't your fault." So does he not want to date me? He doesn't want our friendship to change to anything more? I should've seen this coming.

Jack: "It was. I let you down." He sighed.

Me: "You didn't let anyone down. You showed me that your stronger. You tried as hard as you could."

Jack: "Can I have a hug?"

Me: "Of course. Best friends forever?"

Jack: "Duh." He leaned in for the hug and we sat in that moment.

A/N: Did anyone see Lexie's sc on Monday? Theme party with Jack. Although she was right about him looking cute asf in his outfit. Then on Jack's sc, they made a video together😷😕😒.  THEN on Tuesday, Jenn, Rebecca, and Andrews sc... You could just guess. (Pssst, if you don't know, they were hanging out again). Jack and Jenn are just separating and it's terribleeee. I just.. it makes me angry. You may think I'm over exaggerating but I'm really not. Also you can see that I'm going back to pictures instead of songs. It's just easier for me. I've decided to continue the story. I just need to get back into typing. I'll see you all on Wednesday, remember?

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!