•Twenty Six•

Jack is still sleeping, because it's 8am the next morning. I'm already up, but bored as fuck, so I decided to check the comments on my latest video.

Liar. 107 thumbs up.

I always loved you, Jenn. 683 thumbs up.

Mother fucking liar, fuck yourself. 45 thumbs up.

I believe you, babe. 27 thumbs up.

Some negative, some positive. The ones who think negative, they're the ones who can go fuck them self. I don't give a damn.

The positive ones, though, they are the ones who seriously make me smile wider everyday.

Jack: "Sup, Jenn." He just opens the door and speaks.

Me: "Jesus Christ! You scared me." I covered my face.

Jack: "Aw, I'm sorry." His arms come behind me and get wrapped around me. I then wrap mine on top of his.

Me: "It's fine."

Jack: "Wanna go somewhere?"

Me: "Like?"

Jack: "I don't know. I thought we should take a walk and just talk." He smiled.

Me: "That'd actually be.. Nice." I smile back.

Jack: "Wanna?"

Me: "Sure, why not?" I take his hand and we head out the door.

-

Jack: "Is the video uploaded?"

Me: "Yeah but, I didn't self promote or anything. Just cause of the title and all."

Jack: "Ahh, alright."

Me: "Yeah."

Jack: "So anything up with you? Anything different?"

Me: "No, not really. You?"

Jack: "Nope, just dating the most amazing girl in the world."

Me: "Who...?" I give him a confused look.

Jack: "You, silly."

Me: "Oh!" We both laugh. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Jack: "Who's that?"

Me: "Uh, let me check." I take out my phone and turn my screen on because it shut off. "Oh, it's Rebecca."

***

Rebecca Black: "Hey, saw the new video. I believed you and always have. Glad you posted it :) Andrew feels the same way."

Me: "Thanks Bex. That's why your a good friend. Tell Andrew the same. I love you both <3"

Rebecca Black: "We love you too <3"

Me: "Would you guys like to meet Jack and I at the park near our place?"

Rebecca Black: "Oh right. You guys are dating. We've been waiting for this. And yeah, totally."

Me: "Okay cool."

***

Me: "She said that she saw the new video, and her and Andrew believe me." I smile slightly.

Jack: "That's amazing."

Me: "Yep. Is it okay if they meet us here?"

Jack: "Of course."

-

Rebecca: "So, how've you two been?"

Jack: "I've been good."

Me: "I've been okay. Still having struggles with the fans but, it's getting better."

Rebecca: "Good."

Andrew: "It's nice for us four to be together. It's a good feeling."

Me: "It sure is. And I'm letting you guys know, that I love you all way too much. Your support means so much to me, and your all the best. I couldn't ask for better friends, and for Jack, a better boyfriend." We all smile and group hug.

Jack: "Aweh."

Andrew: "Thanks."

Rebecca: "Same to you guys except the boyfriend part." We let out a small giggle.

A/N: Sweet?

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!