•Six•

Jc and Lia... Let's just say it was way more than kissing. They both turned around in a shock of fear.

Jc: "Jenn. We're just drunk. This doesn't mean anything."

Me: "If you were drunk you wouldn't be saying that. Stay out of my life forever."

My birthday was ruined. It was meant to be that way anyway. I have no money, my boyfriend just cheated on me, my parents don't give a damn shit about me, and I'm just left here. Alone.

I went to the bathroom and opened a drawer. I took a razor and took it apart. I took one blade and sliced my skin for every reason I should.

Loser.

Helpless.

Loner.

Disappointment.

Nobody.

Five slices show on my skin. I'm bleeding and can't stop it. I go to the sink and rinse it off with water until the bleeding calms down.

I head downstairs and go outside. The breeze is so warm but I can't go back inside. I start to walk down the gum covered sidewalk. A gun lays in the rocks by a bush. I pick it up and can't help but hold it to me head.

Screams of my name fill the back of my mind. I feel the gun getting pushed out of my hand. I turn around and see Jack. He hugs me tight and whispers something into my ear.

Jack: "Don't do this to me." He whispers.

Me: "It's hard not to."

Jack: "Come here." He leads me to the brick wall just a few feet away from where I'm standing. "Sit down."

Me: "What?" I look down.

Jack: "I'm right here. You realize that. I'm by your side. It's your birthday. What's so tragic and depressing that happened tonight?"

Me: "Jc... And... Lia."

Jack: "What about them?"

Me: "I went upstairs because I left my cup there. Every door was closed except for one. There was one door that was slightly cracked open. I went inside and.... They were doing more than just kissing."

Jack: "They were drunk. Even if it doesn't seem like they were."

Me: "If they were drunk, would they say that they were drunk?"

Jack: "No, they can't function like that."

Me: "Well Jc said he was. You realize that this is how I was made to be treated."

Jack: "No it's not, Jenn." He started to cry.

Me: "Don't cry, please."

Jack: "I- I just saw what's on your arm."

Me: "Oh no." I whisper to myself.

Jack: "Please. If you need someone, you know that I'm right here."

Me: "Thanks."

Jack: "Here, maybe this will give you some happiness that you need."

Me: "Huh?" Jack handed me an envelope. A regular size folded piece of paper fell out, but I decided to see what that is after I read the card:

Dear Jenn,
Happy birthday best friend. Your turning 19! Woahh, older than me, bitch. Soo anyways, 19 is a big number. Use this year wisely and remember that things won't always be the best. You might think your worse than what you really are, but the truth is, your better than what you think you are. We've been friends for so long and I'd never trade you for anything. Your amazing just the way you are. Remember that. I love you best friend.

Love your favorite best friend who's better than everyone else,
Jack<3 XD

Me: "Aweh, how cute. Thanks." We both laugh as I read the last few words.

Jack: "I tried. Haha. Just wait till you see what that paper is about."

I opened the paper and dropped everything. I couldn't help but cover my face and start crying.

Me: "5,000 dollars?!"

Jack: "You needed it." I hugged him super tight and he hugged me back.

Me: "This is just- oh my god. I love you I love you I love you!!!"

Jack: "I knew you had some trouble with money so I just wanted to help you out. Glad you like it."

Me: "This is incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you." I kept crying.

Jack: "Just please don't hurt yourself, please."

Me: "I'll try."

A/N: I have nothing to say except thanks for over a hundred reads you guys❤️❤️!!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!