•Twelve•

-3 months later-

It's like not even a thing to go ahead and move on. At least, for me it's not. I have weird thoughts at the times when I don't need those thoughts. It's like my mind plays a game with me. I don't expect it.

I'm home alone. Jack went back to his house a couple hours ago and now I'm here all by myself. It's fine. I've heard creeks in the floors and sounds of doors opening and closing.

I'm on the couch sitting on my phone checking Twitter, Instagram, and updating my Snapchat. I look up very fast and then back down, but I saw something. I look back up and there's nothing there. I swear I saw something just move in the curtain. I walk over and move the curtain over my head. Nothing is there.

I sit back down and just think what the fuck. It's just being home alone, that's what. Anyway, it's the day before Halloween. My favorite thing to do during trick or treating is turn my house lights off, sit on my phone, and pretend I'm not here. It doesn't work that well, though. My phone buzzes.

Jack Baran: "Hey boo thang. I have a surprise for you. Come over?"

Me: "Okay, I'll be there in 5 mins."

I got up to the door and rang the doorbell. It opened right away.

Jack: "Hi!"

Me: "Hey!"

Jack: "So question, busy tonight?"

Me: "Nope."

Jack: "Well, wanna go to Not-So-Scary Farm tonight? It's at Nots Berry Farm but that's what they call it every October. They have a different haunted house every year. Wanna go with me?"

Me: "Oh my god! Yes! Thank you for buying the tickets!" I hug him.

Jack: "No problem." He smiles and hugs back. "Also, Kian, Trevor, and Ricky will be there too. They already bought tickets for themselves so we're gonna have fun. We'll wait with them in line so we can all go as a group."

Me: "Cool. I'm excited as fuck."

Jack: "Same."

-

It's 7pm and I'm waiting in line with Jack, Trevor, Ricky, and Kian. People are going in groups of 5, so lucky us. I hear screams and people sound so terrified. I'm so excited.

Guard: "Hello, and welcome to this years Not-So-Scary Farm! Remember, this place is actually haunted by real ghosts but you'll also meet some clowns, zombies, and more. If there is any paranormal activity, you'll find a white box with a red button in every room, and you must hold the red button to speak into it for us to come and get you. Enjoy!"

It's our turn and we all have our arms wrapped around each other's shoulders. We look confident and were acting like we aren't scared, but we have to remember that once we get in there, there's no way of getting out until the end.

Out of nowhere, a zombie with brain guts coming out of his head just jumps in front of us. We all scream really loudly and start laughing. We walk a few more steps and we see a mirror. We walk slower as we get closer to it and a man with a white mask pops out of it. We scream once again.

We entered a new room with disco balls and party music. There's about 5 to 10 bloody clowns screaming "come play with me" and "let's have a party!" I hate clowns and I'm absolutely terrified of them. They're all chasing us with knives and poking us with them.

Me: "Don't fucking touch me! I swear if y'all touch me your going to hell!" Everyone laughs and I act serious.

I run away from everyone. They're all telling me that I'm going the wrong way, but I don't care. I just want out.