•One•

I'm looking out the clear, see through window. The sky is bright blue. Few white clouds fill the sky. The palm tree branches and grass fields in the distance share a light green tone. The sun is shining. Sports cars fill the streets; as always. The Los Angeles buildings stand tall and proud. Until my mind..changes..everything.

I'm looking out the dirty, rusty and old window. The sky is dark grey. A ton of light grey clouds fill the sky. The palm tree branches and grass fields in the distance share a rustic yellow tone. The sun is gone. Not a single car is on the street; not normal. The Los Angeles buildings are crashed down on fire. Until my mind..goes back..to reality.

-

What was that about? Is my mind messing with me? What the fuck. My mom always told me she wanted to move out of the country because the U.S. is gonna go to complete hell. What if that's how life will actually be. Was my brain-my crazy-ass, shitty brain, trying to tell me something? Is this something?

I need to forget about things. What am I saying? I can't. Life's just too fucking messed up. Everything's so frustrating. I'm working on set with AwesomenssTV for a new show called "FourSomeShow". I'm excited but, it's frustrating. I've been working nonstop. I get up, go on set, go to sleep, and start all over again. It's just hard to understand. I need someone. Just someone. Oh, I know. My boyfriend, Jc. He's such a cutie.

Me: "Hey, Jc! May you come over?"

Jc Caylen: "Of course, boo."

Me: "Haha, cutie. Be here fast. Love you!"

Jc Caylen: "Love you too, babe."

Exactly thirty seven minutes go by. Two knocks on the door. I go to open it, sure enough to see Jc.

Me: "Hey! Missed you!" I gave him a hug.

Jc: "I missed you too."

Me: "What took you so long?" He smelled like.. Lia.

Jc: "Just chilled, wanted to get ready for you special girl."

Me: "Thanks but, why do you smell like Lia?"

Jc: "I don't know. Let's just forget it and hang out. I wanna spend some time with you."

Me: "Okay, fine." Why the hell does he smell like Lia? I wanna know.

-

Jc left. It's currently 11pm. I'm sitting here on my phone, checking Twitter, Instagram, etc. A nice and easy night all to myself. It's not even that late yet.

A/N: Woah. I hated writing this chapter because it's Jcpenny, and I can't stand Jcpenny because it's just not right for me. I'll have to deal with it for the next few chapters. Anyways.. First chapter. How was it? Bad? I know, I just need to get into it. But yeah...

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!