•Two•

I woke up. The unbelievably shining bright sun was shining in my face. Right in my face. Being me, I flipped it off and yelled out "mother fucker". My phone was laying on the countertop, and I saw the screen turn on. I got my lazy ass up to go check what it was. A text from.. Jack?

Jack Baran: "Hey bitch. I'm just wondering, camping this weekend? Me, you, Lexie, Jc, Andrew, and Bex?"

Me: "Duhh bitch. When are we leaving?"

Jack Baran: "Depends on when your done gettin ready. Everyone else was just waiting for your answer, and even if you said no we still would've gone cause we're all ready."

Me: "Bitch."

Jack Baran: "I'm just kidding with you. I wouldn't go without you, I don't know bout everyone else tho. So I'll pick you up in an hour or two?"

Me: "Well first, thanks, and sure, get me in 45 mins."

Jack Baran: "Better be ready when I get to your door!! Laterr Jennnyy."

Me: "Byeee."

Okay, yay. I haven't been camping much. I'm not really an outdoors person as you can tell by my career. I'm just excited to take a little break and hang out with my friends; and with my boy friend.

-

In my short period of time, I packed my clothes, chargers, headphones, laptop, and then I have my phone in my hand. I hear three hard and obnoxious knocks on my door. I open it to see a best friend standing in the doorway.

Me: "Hey loser."

Jack: "Hey even bigger loser. C'mon, everyone's waiting for you in the car.

Me: "Okay, what are we waiting for? Let's go!!"

-

So we're at the camp site setting up tents. We got there around 2pm, so it was gonna get dark soon. Jc and I are staying in one tent, Jack and Lexie are staying in another tent, then Bex and Andrew are staying in the last.

I worked on getting a campfire started. Jc was helping me. Andrew and Rebecca are filming a video. Jack and Lexie were making out in front of their tent.

Me: "Can you guys not do this here!?" I yelled and giggled afterwards.

Jc: "Yeah! Your burning my eyes! If your planning on having sex anytime soon then do it when we're not here!"

Jack: "Sorry!! We can't help it!"

Lexie: "Mind your own biz!" She laughed.

-

It was the first night, and we were all sitting around the campfire. Rebecca was talking about how there's this thing called "The Wolfman." Apparently the camp site were at supposedly is the location where he rhombs around lurking in the shadows. I never believed the story. Neither did Jack. Everyone else sure did.

Rebecca: "Hey, Jenn, Jack. I dare you both to go further in the woods and try to find the wolfman. Since you both don't believe the legend."

Me: "I'm down. But there's gonna be nothing."

Jack: "Yeah, you think there's gonna be something there. You idiots."

Andrew: "How bout you both go then? It'll prove something."

Jc: "If Jenn doesn't wanna go, she shouldn't be pushed to go."

Lexie: "All I'm worried about is Jack."

Me: "Bitch.." I whispered. I always hated Lexie. She's a snobbish little ass whole. What has Jack ever found in her?

Jack: "We'll go. C'mon Jenn."

We wandered off. That was it. Our chance to prove that the wolfman is just a fake campfire story.

-

It's been two hours. Nothing. Jack and I have just been talking of how dumb everyone else is to think that this legend is true. My thoughts were interrupted by some branches. It sounded like someone stepping on some rocks or, twigs. Something. I heard a loud growl, but it was from the distance. Jack looked at me a little panicked. I didn't think much of it.

As we walked for a few more minutes, I felt like I was being watched. Jack is obviously here, but he was in front of me. I couldn't figure it out. I turned around for a few seconds, and I heard a familiar scream coming from in front of me, a little too familiar to pass on. I shouldn't have turned around.

A/N: Hi. So I wanna let you guys know this ahead of time. I have this week of school, then next week I have 3 early releases on Wednesday the 30th, Thursday the 1st, and Friday the 2nd. And from then, I have fall break. I'll be updating everyday during that time. 12 chapters coming in 12 days of time. Damn. Hope your excited for that. I'm also losing inspiration! I need ideas for this story. I already have one that Ill be using from someone else in a later chapter, not for a few more though. I'm just running out of things!! Help me..? I'll see you guys soon.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!