•Fifteen•

-Jack's POV (Woo!)-

I was heading over to Jenn's house. I mean, I obviously saw the video. I'm not really upset as much as you might think I am. I just wanna know who did the job.

I went up to the door and rung the doorbell. It was silence for a minute, so I rung it again. No answer. I walked back and headed the same direction I was going to get here. I just needed air.

Once I walked for a good while, I was coming closer to a stop sign. There was a blonde girl standing next to it. She was just looking down so I didn't think too much of it. As I get closer to the stop sign, I see someone way too familiar. Jenn.. She.. She was holding a gun to her head, anytime now, she could die.

Me: "Jenn!!!"

Too late. I quickly get out my phone and dial 911.

Operator: "911, what's your emergency?"

Me: "My girlfriend.. She shot herself in the head just now."

Operator: "What's the address?"

Me: "We're by a stop sign. The address looks like it's on the street ******* in the city of Los Angeles."

Operator: "What's your girlfriends name?"

Me: "Jennifer McAllister. She goes by Jenn. Please hurry."

Operator: "Okay, help is on its way."

No. No no no no no. Why? Why did she? I feel like it's all my fault. I should've came sooner. She probably thinks that I'm mad at her. I mean, who wouldn't think that in this kind of situation. I wish there was another chance. I wonder if people will care if Jenn is in the hospital. I decided to go on Twitter.

@JackMatthew: "Jenn is in the hospital. Thanks."

After that, I click tweet. The loud sirens of ambulances come in. Everyone comes out of their homes and stare. I hear whispers like "That's the girl" and "I know her!" It's sad. Will anyone care and know that it's not Jenn's fault?

They put Jenn on a stretcher and take her into the ambulance. They ask if I wanna come along, since I'm the caller. I obviously told them yes because I didn't have any other ride.

-

I'm in the waiting room. The chairs are a dark, depressing, blue color. I can't even stand this, it's so hard. A man comes out of the door from behind the counter and walks up to me. His look on his face isn't a good one.

Doctor: "Listen, Mr. Baran, Jenn you see, she isn't in a good condition."

Me: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Doctor: "She can either get better, or get worse. She picked a good spot of her brain to shoot. Jenn will have to stay here for 2 months, if she even makes it that far."

Me: "Oh my god."

Doctor: "I'm so sorry, sir. You have a ride home?"

Me: "Yeah I'll ask my friend Claudia to come get me."

Doctor: "Okay. She'll be open for guests next week on Monday. Don't forget."

Me: "Okay. Thanks doc."

***

Claudia Sulewski: "Hey Jack!"

Me: "Hi Claudia. Can you come get me at the hospital?"

Claudia Sulewski: "Why are you there?"

Me: "I don't want to talk about it. Just come get me?"

Claudia Sulewski: "Yeah, I'll be there soon."

Ugh. Claudia is always up in my business. I need to remember, next week on Monday.

A/N: You guys are so lucky that your getting chapter after chapter everyday. So you can clearly tell that I'm out of JackXPenn pictures.. They are still friends, they are. On Jack's sc he showed a clip of him and Jenn jumping out of a plane.. So they're still friends. I think I said this in the last chapter, but it's either that Jack is too busy, or Jenn, Rebecca, Andrew, and Anthony don't even invite him😑. I don't want J&J to end up like Jenn and Jc did.. Let's take the time to pray, and hopefully Jenn and Jack will hang out again soon. Watch Jack's new video later, too.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!