•Ten•

It's been two weeks. I haven't seen anyone. The breeze of California has been the same. I'm just the same me. The same depressed, upset, and lost me.

What the hell am I supposed to do? I've been shooting for AwesomenessTV everyday and I'm exhausted. At least I have been actually doing shit. I met some kids who go to the school we are shooting at, and it's been great. I just want to be a normal person though.

Idk what to do. LA has been the same old LA. I haven't gotten caught up with social media either. I've been laying in bed and going on set. My phone buzzes.

Jack Baran: "I'm coming over. No excuses and no don't make up a lie that I can't be over like you did a lot of other times. Remember, I'm here for you"

He seems a bit.. Mad? Is he okay? Guys these days. Chilling in my room by myself is fine. I just don't feel like company. My door opens and I scream in fear.

Jack: "Hi! I don't care if I didn't knock."

Me: "You scared me you little bitch." I threw a pillow at him.

Jack: "Aye, no rough play." We both laugh. "Sorry for a short notice by the way. I just want to be a good friend."

Me: "Thanks. Come, sit."

Jack: "Dog trainer, much?"

Me: "I guess." We laugh. "So why'd you come over?"

Jack: "Okay, listen carefully. You realize I'm literally right here. I'm not a bitch like Jc or betrayer like Lexie. I'm not Lauren, not Rebecca, or not Andrew. I'm not part of the 02l group that used to be together. I'm not Tyler Oakley or Bethany Mota. Im not Alyx or Claudia, or Drew or Joey Graceffa. I'm different. And guess what, so are you. That's what makes us unique. You shouldn't be calling yourself ugly or disgu-".

Me: I interrupt him. "Well I am. My life is the opposite of what a life should be. I'm a lost cause, Jack. You don't understand the things I go through to make my life the way it is. What I mean by that is, I try the hardest I can and I just can't make it. Your better than I am. Everyone is-". I cry and get cut off by him kissing me.

Of course. This happens in every romance movie and tv show I've watched. When the girl explain how awful they are, the guy kisses the her. He holds my face. His lips are so soft, and I just wish that moment could last forever and ever.

Jack: "Don't. Say. That. You are ugly and disgusting in the best, cutest, possible way. By the way I don't mean literally cause your not ugly or disgusting at all but you know what I mean. Just keep your mind happy. I'm here." He smiles.

Me: "Thanks. Sooo are we dating now or is this just random?" I smile back as he wipes my tears off of my face.

Jack: "Honestly, I'd die if we weren't dating so happy first-10-second-aversary!" We both giggle and give each other 'the smirks.'

Me: "Back atcha, boyfriend."

A/N: Finally they start dating. Oh boys and girls, the story has just begun. Sorry for no chapter yesterday, it just means 2 chapters today. Sorry for the chapters being short too. Sorry sorry sorry. Another one is coming soon :p. Oh and Jenn has favorited Jack's tweet I think either yesterday or the day before. Also she favorited another of his yesterday but WOO THEY ARE FRIENDS AFTER ALL!! THANK THE LORD OF JESUS CHRSIT cause I was gonna have a heart attack.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!