•Nine•

Okay. Well, my life is going.. Awful. Does anyone understand what I'm going through right now? Exactly, no. I want to have a life. A life where I'm meant to live. Anyway, I'm going over to Rebecca's house. I'm meeting with Rickey T, Andrew, Jack, Anthony, and obviously Rebecca.

I'm driving down the road, like whatever. I stop at Rebecca's house and I get out to ring the doorbell. Just a few seconds later, Anthony opens the door.

Anthony: "Hello fucker. Ready to hang with us?"

Me: "Duh. Let's go."

Anthony: "You have to come in first."

Me: "Oh my god Anthony." We laugh and I head inside.

Rebecca: "Sup Jenn!"

Rickey: "YAS, the queen just entered the house."

Andrew: "Hey look, it's that bitch who isn't wearing my merch."

Jack: "Heyy! Look who's wearing my sweatshirt. HA HA you all suck ass." We all laugh.

Rebecca: "Let's play truth or dare, shall we?"

Anthony: "That game is fucking old, Becks."

Rebecca: "Who gives a damn."

Anthony: "I think we all do."

Rebecca: "Whatever. I haven't played since the seventh grade so let's play."

We all sat in a circle. I sat between Andrew and Rebecca on one side, and the other side had Rickey, Jack, and Anthony.

Rickey: "Anthony, truth or dare."

Anthony: "You already know, dare."

Rickey: "I dare you to go all the way to the park and run over to the people who are there. Then your gonna squirt mustard all over your head saying 'I'm a mustard addict'. But scream it like your a psycho."

Anthony: "Oh my, that's so pathetic. I'll do it."

Anthony grabs mustard out of the fridge and goes outside. We watch him run down the sidewalk and to the park. He goes over to a 60 year old looking lady and squirts the mustard all over his head while yelling "I'm a mustard addict". Once he came back and was done, it was Anthony's turn.

Anthony: "Jenn, truth or dare."

Me: "Dare."

Anthony: "I dare you to pick one of us guys to kiss on the lips for 5 seconds. If you won't pick, we'll pick for you."

Me: "That's so old and yet I'm so not wanting to do it."

Anthony: "Fine I'll pick. Kiss Jack for 5 seconds."

Jack: "What?"

Me: "Huh?"

Anthony: "Kiss Jack for 5 seconds.

Rebecca: "Good pick."

Everyone except Jack: "Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Everyone starts chanting, except for Jack.

Anthony: "You have to. It's a dare." I look over to Jack and he's biting his lip and looking down.

Me: "Seriously?"

Jack: "Fine, I'll do it."

Andrew: "YAS BITCHES!"

Rickey: "Let's see this kiss!"

Jack and I stand up and just look at each other for a few seconds. We look back down at everyone else and then look back up to each other. It happens.

This kiss was great. It wasn't passionate or crazy or.. Romantic. It was just short, cute, and sweet. Everyone's fan girling at this moment now. Friends these days.

Jack: "Wow." He whispers so that only I could hear him.

Me: "Wow." We smile and keep looking at each other for just a couple more seconds until we keep going on with the game.

That was the best kiss I've had in a long time.

A/N: Damn. This chapter was so boring, I know it. So sorry for that. I was up till 2am coughing my ass off and if I'm so tired but I can't fall back asleep. Have you guys seen Rebecca's sc last night? OMG I couldn't handle it. Rebecca, Andrew, and Jack were together. NOW WHERE THE HELL WAS JENN?! UUGGHH!!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!