•Nineteen•

I finished my video and I went back downstairs to go see Jack. He was sitting on the couch, on his phone.

Me: "Hey, I'm finished."

Jack: "Cool. Whatcha wanna do? Dinner?"

Me: "Sure. I'm hungry anyway." It's 6pm right now. I need food.

Jack: "What do you want for dinner?"

Me: "Wanna go out or pickup something and bring it back? Cause there's nothing to eat here."

Jack: "Doesn't matter to me. Want to go to Chipotle?"

Me: "Oh my gosh, YES!"

Jack: "Okay, okay. Let's go."

-

We pay for our food and go sit down. The place is packed as always. I'm eating and just staring out the window. I'm so lucky to be sitting here in Los Angeles, at Chipotle, with the best and sweetest guy in the world. I smile at Jack.

Jack: "What?" He gives a small laugh and a smile back.

Me: "Nothing."

We didn't have a conversation really. We were on our phones eating our delicious Chipotle. Still, it was a nice night for us. I just love the hell out of Jack. He's the best.

-

Me: "Thanks so much for dinner."

Jack: "Your welcome."

Me: "Wanna go to bed? I'm tried as fuck."

Jack: "So am I. I was so busy placing balloons around my new shoes, cause they match my theme."

Me: "Oh wow." We both laugh.

Jack: "But yes, leggo."

Jack and I both took showers before we went for dinner, so we're good on that. We both washed our faces, brushed our teeth, and put on pajamas. I headed to bed and so did Jack. As soon as my head hit that pillow, I was dead asleep.

I'm in bed. My eyes flutter open. I look to the left and Jack isn't there. What? I see a note on the side table on his side. It reads: "Jenn.. I left. I'm not telling you where I went, but I can't stay here. Your the worst if you didn't already know that. Your a slut, whore, just a bitch. I wonder why I ever loved an asshole like you. Your a worthless little piece of shit. No wonder everyone hates you. Go have Kian all to yourself. He loves you. Just kill yourself. Your worth no shit." Oh my god. My head fell into my hands. I sobbed for a few minutes. I got up and decided to head to the window. Yes. I'm going to jump out of this window right here, right now. I open it and slide it up. My leg goes over the edge, and before I could jump, I hear my name.

Jack: "Jenn!"

Me: "Huh?" Tears ran down my face and I was soaked in sweat.

Jack: "What's the matter? It's 3:47 am. Why are you crying and so sweaty?"

Me: "I guess it was a bad dream. I thought you didn't love me."

Jack: "Oh my god. Jenn, don't ever think that. I'll love you forever and always." He gave me a hug. His right hand held my head and his left hand was tight around my waist.

Me: "I hope you will. I love you too, forever and always." I'm still crying. What does this dream mean?

Jack: "Your my world. I wouldn't trade you for a single thing. Not even my life. You mean too much to me. I love you."

Me: "I love you too." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. What a kiss at 3am. Relationship goals.

Jack: "Go back to bed, and if that dream comes back, try not to freak out."

Me: "I'll try."

A/N: Jenn and Jack are hanging out more and I'm just so happy! The part from the nightmare down goes to mcallisterr because this was basically her part that was in chapter 29 of her story called Madness. I'll put more of her info at the end. Idk if my chapters are crappy or good because I'm just kind of going with it so.. Yeah.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

-

mcallisterr 's stories: "Madness", "Senses"

Please check her out, she's an incredible writer. Her fanfics are JackXPenn btw.

Later cuties❤️!