•Eight•

It's a brand new day. Honestly, will today even be a good day? I really hope Jack makes me forget about everything. I just need somebody.

Jack is coming in a few minutes and I'm wondering where he's taking me. A black Range Rover drives by my house again. I get outside super excited to see Jack's face. When I get to the car, it's not him. I see Lexie and Jc in the car. What happened?

Me: "What the fuck?"

Lexie: "Get in the car you brat."

Jc: "Get in, or I'll shoot you." He pulls out his gun from his back pocket.

Me: "What's going on?" I begin to cry.

Jc: "We're taking you somewhere. Somewhere where you'll be desperate to leave."

I do as they say before I die. I mean, I want to die but I'm just wanting to know where Jack is. We're driving in his black Range Rover. It smells just like Jack. I see those sun glasses that he always wears placed in his cup holder. Where is Jack?

I arrive at the place; wherever we are. They tell me to get out of the car. I'm walking towards these pink and purple trees. As I'm walking closer, it's more and more gorgeous. The grass is bright green and the flowers match the trees perfectly. I don't get why I wouldn't wanna be here.

Me: "I don't get it. Why wouldn't I wanna be here?"

Lexie: "You'll see."

Jc: "I know it's beautiful here, Jenn. But there's a reason you wouldn't wanna be here."

I'm walking closer and closer to one big tree. It's the biggest tree of all of them. I'm walking, still nothing. Still walking, nothing. I can't see anything.

I kept walking for just a few more minutes. I get closer to that one big tree, and once I see what Lexie and Jc meant, I collapse. Jack was hanging on the tree. The rope wasn't around his neck, he was still alive and looking at me. The rope was around his waist. He was holding a piece of paper in his hand and tears kept falling down his face slowly.

Jack: "I'm sorry for disappointing you. I tried the hardest I could. I'm a bitch. You know I am. I'm going to kill myself and you'll be happy for the rest of your life."

Me: "What? No! That's so not true, your my best friend." I felt someone pull my arm.

Lexie: "Your a true asshole Jenn. I never hated Jack. I just did this to make your life miserable. Now that your like this and even worse than you ever were before, my job is done. Although, since Jack is your best friend then tell him to seriously kill himself. You should too." She shoved me back to where she pulled me from.

Jack: "What the fuck Lexie?"

Lexie: "What? You heard that?"

Jack: "Yeah you bitch. I'm not fucking deaf. That seriously was the worst shit you've ever said. I can't believe you've turned into this. Don't ever say that to Jenn again."

Lexie: "Sure, whatever. Go fuck yourself." From there, she left in a heartbeat.

Me: "Oh my god. I need to get you untied from that tree. Thanks for sticking up for me like that by the way."

Jack: "Your welcome. That was bullshit."

Me: "Yeah. But your seriously a good friend, for real."

Jack: "Thanks, so are you."

Me: "Thanks, now let's get you untied."

Jack: "By the way, this was the place I was gonna take you."

Me: "It is very beautiful here."

Jack: "Yeah, I know right."

We finished having a fun time just laughing and taking a ton of pictures for Instagram; the usual. But damn. Life is strange. Untying Jack from this tree is a struggle, too. Jc and Lexie really tied this knot hard. I still don't get why life works this way.

A/N: Let me start off my saying in the end of the last chapter, it said that Lexie and Jack are still dating. Not true, I just forgot like an ass. So I changed that. How is this story so far? Idk what to say about it honestly. I'm scared tho, for their friendship in real life, like I cannot stop thinking of them. Ugh!! Watch Jack's new video btw❤️!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!