•Three•

I turned back around only to see Jack getting dragged away by a big black shadow. He's screaming and yelling for help. I'm running, trying to catch up. My legs are getting extremely tired. I'm running out of breath. Then Jack just drops.

Me: "Jack! Oh my god, are you okay?"

Jack: "I think."

Rebecca: "HA! YOU BITCHES GOT SCARED!" Rebecca took off her costume and apparently Andrew was under her.

Andrew: "We worked together to scare you both." He says from inside the costume.

Me: "You mother fuckers."

Jack: "Well didn't Lexie and Jc wanna scare us too?"

Rebecca: "Um, about them.. Let's not talk about them, okay?"

Me: "Why?"

Andrew: "They were making out."

Rebecca: "ANDREW WHAT THE HELL!" She nudged him, looking angry.

Jack: "W-what?"

Me: "Woah." I started to cry; so did Jack.

Andrew: "We're sorry you guys. About scaring you and the Lexie Jc thing. Now we'll leave you both here. Come back when you want to."

-

Jack opened his arms and I just walked over to him. He gave me a big, tight hug, and rubbed my back. He's such a sweetheart. The best friend I ever had. We just stood there, hugging. I could feel his warmth. We're so close.

Jack: "I'm sorry that this happened to you." He sniffled.

Me: "I'm even more sorry for you. You both were such love bugs." I laughed a little.

Jack: "Well, thanks. I guess?" He smiled.

Me: "Wanna go see if the wolfman is actually real?"

Jack: "Yes, without those other bitches around."

Me: "Haha, totally. Let's go?"

Jack: "Let's."

-

We're walking through trees, under trees, around trees.. A lot of trees. It's so nice and peaceful. At the same time, it's 6pm. Already. The sky is the most perfect shade of blue; stars are filling the sky.

Jack: "Did you hear that?"

Me: "No, I was too busy looking at the sky."

Jack: "It's nice, huh? Anyways, there was a tiny little roar sound."

Me: "A bear?"

Jack: "No, it wasn't that kind of roar. It was like a mixture of a bear, wolf, bat, and something else."

Me: "Oh, I didn-". I heard a roar. "I heard that one."

Jack: "Same. Let's go towards it."

Me: "Okay."

We're walking right next to each other. I keep hearing roars getting closer and closer as I keep stepping forward. My feet are stepping on rocks and twigs. Sounds of birds are chirping, but that doesn't bring back anything good.

Jack: "JENN!"

I get pulled. All I can see are passing trees and Jack getting further and further.

Me: "Jack! Jack! Help!"

Jack: "NOO!!"

I keep going further and further. Until my mind..goes..black.

A/N: Another chapter. Happy birthday. So does anyone else think that Jack and Jenn are separating as friends? I mean, they call each other best friends but Andrew, Rebecca, and Jenn hang out, then Jack and Lexie hang out. Is it just me? Idk.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!