•Twenty Four•

I sat in my desk and edited the video. Jack left to hang out with Andrew and Rebecca, so I'm here by myself. I don't mind Jack being gone, just to make that clear.

As I edit this video, I feel like I was too mean I should say. I have to upload it, it's for my own good.

Its been like thirty minutes and I finish editing the video. I decided to head downstairs and grab a snack.

I walk over to the cabinet and grab a small bag of cheezits. As I reach over, my arm movement gets slower and slower.

The box of cheezits is already open, so I reach in and grab the bag. As I pick it up, it feels so heavy. Too heavy, in fact. I feel so weak and just drop the very small, maybe two pound bag.

The door opens, but I can't turn around. I stand there with my hands flat on the counter, cabinet open, and my head down.

Jack: "Hey cutie." I slightly turn my head and I can see outta the corner of my eye, he's smiling.

Me: "H-hi." I whisper.

Jack: "You.. Alright?" He questions me with a concerned look.

Me: "I can't.." I can't breathe.

Jack: "Can't what?"

Me: "Can't.."

Jack: "Can't what, Jenn?!" He yells quietly, if that's even possible.

I run out of air, and just drop.

-Jack's POV-

Jenn just drops to the floor. What the fuck is wrong? Is she high? Did she do something?

Me: "Jenn!" I call her name, but nothing happens. "Jenn, please!" I start shaking her, and calling her name even more. I decide to lean in and kiss her, it works in movies.. 

I lean in, and dream about the both of us. Her lips are soft as always, and I can't help myself but grab her cheeks as well. I lean back out.

Me: "Jenn, please. Don't leave me. I love you."

A/N: I know, short chapter, sorry. This fanfic will be done sometime soon I think? I know it's short but I mean.. I'm outta ideas for this story :/ Annnd if you haven't heard, I have a new schedule for this story- every 3 days starting today, so the next update will Friday. I hope this will help you guys out and I'm guarantee to get that schedule on point. OH and there's gonna be JackXPenn Bible I'm workin onnnn😏.. So much for y'all so I hope you guys love my work :)

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!