•Twenty Seven•

Andrew: "How've you two love birds been?" He says as we get out of our hug.

Jack: "We've been okay I guess." He smiles.

Me: "Yeah, I just love him." I hug Jack and he hugs me back.

Andrew: "Aww!"

Rebecca: "You both are such cuties."

Jack: "Thanks. And to make it clear, I love her back, obviously." We all giggle.

Rebecca: "If you two have any problems, tell us. It doesn't have to be just the relationship between you two, but it could just individually. Tell us because that's what we're here for." She smiles.

Andrew: "Yeah, we kinda need to know everything."

Me: "Okaaayy."

Jack: "No problemo."

Me: "Who in the world of shit says problemo anymore?"

Jack: "In the world of shit, I do." We both laugh.

Rebecca: "Again, cuties. Well anyway, we gotta go. Andrew and I have a meeting so we'll hang another day?"

Me: "Yeah."

Jack: "Yep."

Andrew and Rebecca: "Later!" They both tell in sync as they walk away.

Jack: "Well, I actually have something to tell you. I don't know if you'll take this in a bad way or good way. I don't know if what I'm about to tell you is even a good or bad thing. I just wrote this down on a paper before we were together. Just thoughts about you, Jc, and everything. It's on a piece of paper in my pocket. I want to be honest and keep absolutely nothing from you. So, let me start. "I want you bad as ever. Don't let me just let up. I wanna give you better. Baby it's whatever. Somebody gotta step up, girl I'm that somebody so I'm next up. Be damned if I let him catch up. It's easy to see that your fed up. I am on a whole nother level. Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him. Fuck em girl, I guess he didn't know any better. Girl that man didn't show any effort. Do all I can to show you your special. Certain it's your love that holds me together. Lately you say he been killin the vibe, gotta be sick of this guy..... Shorty you deserve what you've been missin. Lookin at you I'm thinking he must be trippin.... Girl, said he keeps on playing games, and his lovin ain't the same. I don't know what to say, but, what a shame." He finishes and looks back up at me.

Me: "Wow, that's the most honest thing anyone has ever told me."

Jack: "And...?"

Me: "It's all so true. I don't know why I ever went out with Jc. I just know that your the one." We smile at each other and he pulls out something else.

Jack: "Your the one for me too, and that's why.... I want to ask you this." He gets on his one knee and pulls out a small black box. "Jennifer, Ann, McAllister. Will you please do me the best of honor, and marry me?"

Me: "Oh my god. Yes!" I cover my face and start to cry. He slides the gorgeous diamond ring on my ring finger and afterwards, hugs me to death.

Jack: "I promise, I'll love you forever."

Me: "I promise too."

A/N: OOH!! LAST CHAPTER ON SATURDAY!! And did anyone notice the note that Jack read? It's from the song "Don't" by Bryson Tiller.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!