•Fourteen•

Jack: "How about you call Trevor, Kian, and Ricky, to, ya know, tell them your okay?"

Me: "Yeah, probably." I take out my phone and dial Kian first.

***

Me: "Hey Kian!"

Kian: "Hi, Jenn!" I hear voices in the background.

Me: "Who's that?"

Kian: "The rest of the 02l guys."

Me: "Oh. Tell Trevor and Ricky to get to the phone."

Kian: "Okay.. Yo Trev, Rick! Get over here! Jenn's on the phone!"

Trevor, Ricky: "Hey Jenn! You okay?"

Me: "Yes, I wanted to tell you guys that I got out and I'm fine."

Ricky: "What happened?"

Me: "Long story. Don't worry about it, I'll see you guys soon. Bye guys!"

Kian, Trevor, Ricky: "Bye!"

***

Me: "There."

Jack: "There." We smile at each other. "So listen, there's a party tonight at the 02l house. Wanna go?"

Me: "I mean.. I guess."

Jack: "You don't have to go. If you don't wanna go, I won't go either."

Me: "Thanks, but I'll go."

Jack: "Okay."

-

Sam: "This party is sick, isn't it?!" He yells over the loud music.

Me: "Totally!"

Sam: "Want some alcohol?!"

Me: "Sure!"

Sam: "Here!"

Me: "Thanks! Talk later!"

I was so high. Like, up in the sky. I feel so light headed, but all I wanna do is party. I spot Kian and go up to him, not even knowing what I'm doing.

Me: "Kian! Hey babe!"

Kian: "Sup hottie! Wanna dance?"

Me: "Totally!"

Kian: "But.. Let's go upstairs."

Me: "Okay.."

I just want to spend the night with Kian. He throws me on the bed in the guest room and aggressively starts to make out with me. He pulls off my shirt and I pull off his. We sit up and kiss even more. I sit on his lap and then he pushes me back down. His hands are at the top of my shorts and he starts to tuck them down. You all know what happened next.

I walk back downstairs and I don't know what's going on. I head outside where now almost everybody is, and I fall to the ground. My legs are spread apart and everyone's eyes widen. I didn't notice that I got fucked so hard that I was.. Bleeding. I can barely keep my eyes open and everyone takes out their cameras. People's flashes are shining bright in my face and everyone is just laughing at me. I've never felt so alone.

-

It's the next morning. I'm in my room and forget everything that happened yesterday. I go on Twitter first, and everyone has links next to their usernames tweeting "Look at this" and "Jenn, how could you?" I'm confused. What happened last night?

As I click on the link, a page starts to load. The link takes me to a video on YouTube. The thumbnail has me laying on the cold 02l house sidewalk in the backyard. What? I click the play button, and I cannot believe my sight. My whole fucking vagina is bleeding. Or, at least that's what it looked like the bleeding was coming from. I can't help myself but cry. Wait, I remember. Kian. Shit. I totally forgot that Kian and I... We... I cheated on Jack; the best friend I ever had. My boyfriend.

I checked Instagram. Same thing. Everyone was hating on me. Very few fans stood up for me in the comment section. I lost over 200 followers. Oh my god. My phone spams with a few texts.

Kian Lawley: "I'm so sorry."

Kian Lawley: "Jenn, I really am sorry."

Kian Lawley: "Please answer me."

Kian Lawley: "I truly am sorry, Jenn. If you think I did that on purpose, I didn't. I swear. I was drunk. I'm very very sorry."

Me: "It wasn't your fault. I was drunk too. I'm the one that's sorry. Don't reply, just forget it."

Holy crap. What do I do? Does Jack know? Of course he does. He's my boyfriend and an internet addict like I am, of course he knows. What about my friends? What do they think? I'm so scared and can't even believe that this happened.

-

It's only the next day, and things have gotten extremely worse. Nobody has talked to me. I've been all by myself. I can't do this anymore.

I don't care if it's only been a day, not even. But this is so hard. My life has been hard anyway. Jack doesn't deserve a shitty ass girlfriend like me. My other friends don't deserve a drunk ass like me. My fans don't deserve an irresponsible, awful role model like me. I'm done.

I took my gun that I hid in the side drawer by the bed in my extra room. I headed outside and just walked. I walked for 2 hours. Those 2 hours felt like 20 hours. I stood by a stop sign. All I did was hold the gun to my head. I heard a familiar voice yell my name, but it was too late.

I'm gone.

A/N: Woah! This chapter was.. Woah. So this was one of the most disturbing chapters I've ever written. I thought it'd be a crazy idea, but I thought you guys would like it..? No? Okay. And is this picture one that I already used? I'm too lazy to check. Anyways..

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!