•Twenty Eight•

-5 years later-

It's been quite a while. Jack and I have gotten married, and it's a good life. We don't have kids, but we're not planning on having any. With our YouTube careers, kids isn't an option.

The both of us have grown so much over time on YouTube. I now have about 7,000,000 subscribers, and Jack is almost at 6,000,000.

We've both been in several movies, tv shows, and commercials. We even got to be in a few teen nick ones together for the 'summer love' commercials. We're known all around the world, and it's just too unreal.

The both of us have gone on more road trips. We traveled the world together, and by doing that, we did a JackXPenn Tour. Although, it was day after day we were in a new location, so we went on another starting about a year ago, and we aren't back yet.

We've even went on quite a few tours just for ourselves. Jack has came out with a book, and it's gotten on the best sellers shelf all around the world.

My fans and best friends continue to support me. The both of us continue to grow, and it's an amazing journey. I'm so happy that I've got to spend it with the people I love, especially Jack.

Jack has continued to take such good care of me. We've had no problems. He's still the sweetest thing.

My life has been interrupted, but interrupted to make the best things happen.

A/N: Anndd it's done!! The surprise is, "Broken, Beyond Repair" should be out in about two weeks! So be excited..?
There's two more JackXPenn stories coming so don't get upset :) Honestly, I had way more planned out for this, but I wanted to change my whole plan so I wasn't gonna remake/leave it and just leave you guys hangin. Anyway, thanks for the support throughout this story, and let's hope for the best to come!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Feelings Or Beatings//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!