He Knows

My alarm went off and I squealed and threw my blanket off. For some reason I thought that was Akashi... I've been jumpy ever since he sent me that text, I barely got any sleep and fell asleep just three hours ago.

I rubbed my eyes and turned off my alarm that read. 'Okay now it's actually death day.' I let out a shakey sigh and put on my uniform. I glanced at the sharp, red scissors on my counter.

Shina said to never lose sight of them... But I know Akashi will try and take them from me. Well there is one place where he won't want to take them from...

I shrugged and took the scissors sticking them under my skirt. Let's just hope I don't end up stabbing myself. I grabbed my keys and my bag and slowly unlocked and opened the door.

I checked left then right. Safe. I walked out and locked my door then stuck my key in my thigh-high socks. I began to walk down the driveway feeling safe and all until I was grabbed around the waist and I couldn't scream because the person's other large hand covered my mouth.

"Where are they?" It was Akashi. He turned me to face him. His different colored eyes stared directly into mine giving me an 'I can kill you any second' look.

"I thought the emperor knew all, I guess not..." He grabbed my collar and pulled me closer just like he did at the party and when I took the scissors and I let out a tiny squeal. He unbuttoned his shirt and there was a scar going down his chest. Oh, so that's what I did...

"Your gonna pay for that..." He chuckled. The scar looked real bad and I felt the slightest bit of sympathy then I snapped out of it.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupt you trying to show off your abs, but we have this very important thing called school." I rolled my eyes brushing off the sympathy I felt.

"I'm not letting you go until I get my scissors back." This guy just doesn't give up, does he?

"Well then I guess we will be here all day," I slightly laughed and he just death glared me.

"Tell me where they are and you won't get hurt, I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to," he loosened my grip a little and I just stood about a foot away from him. He is just giving me the chance to run again... But I won't do it because to just need to say a few more things.

"Aw the emperor has some sympathy, so you don't actually want to hurt me?" I laughed poking his scar.

"You look small and all but you sure do have a big mouth..." He rolled his eyes slightly flinching at me poking his scar.

"You didn't answer my question..." I tapped my foot impatiently.

"I'm not going to answer to you! Now I'm serious give me my scissors," He stepped closer to me.

"You are going to have to find them yourself," I flashed a joking smile then started walking off to school. Please don't try finding them, I would like to keep my dignity. He followed close behind me and grabbed my wrist. It frightened me a little bit and I jumped thinking he was actually going to search me.

"Well that just proved that I know you have them and they aren't just in your house." He smirked and let go.

"Pffft yeah right..." Crap. How does he figure this stuff out!

"I'm not going to search you, yet, but I will just see if you give in soon. It's fun to finally mess with someone who is actually brave enough to steal my scissors and disobey me," yet? YET!

"Yet?" I asked eyes wide.

"Well if you don't give in I'm going to have to," he smirked. I looked away and my face was a tone of red. WHY AM I BLUSHING STOP. You can't give him a hint of where they are just act natural and keep walking, maybe even walk faster. Yeah. Walk faster.

I thought I heard a slight chuckle behind me then the footsteps caught up to me.

"Such a dirty girl hiding my scissors there..." He got closer to me and whispered in my ear sending me shivers, then left waking ahead leaving me behind in shock.