Do I... Love him?

The morning was dreadful. I had slept in my cold house snuggled up in a thousand blankets on my floor. Yes not my bed, my floor because I was crying and ended up falling asleep. I threw the many layers of blankets off me and kicked away the mound of used tissues that surrounded me.

Although I didn't want to, I walked to the front door to see if what Akashi said was true. The door creaked open and in front of me on my doorstep was a couple of boxes, one stacked on the other and taped on the top box was a note. I quickly pulled the boxes inside because it was colder outside than it was in my already freezing house.

I sat down and grabbed the note while sniffling. Great all of this happened and now I have a cold. I held the note in front of myself. It read,

'Dear Akumu,

I'm giving you your clothes back and your other belongings. Hope you have a great time with Kuroko, he was probably right. You will have a better time with him than me. Not that I care anyways.

Bye'

I looked up hoping it would stop the tears from running. I failed miserably and just let them fall. I opened the top box and like he said, there was clothes and my uniform was on the top. I grabbed it and changed quickly in my bathroom and slightly brushed my hair. I didn't care about my appearance too much because it's not like I need to impress anyone anyways.

•At school•

Akashi wasn't wrong. I got bad glances left and right. Everywhere I walked I heard quiet murmurs about me. As I walked down the hallway to go to my first class I saw a small group of girls trailing behind the red head. Looks of sympathy was plastered across their faces as they were all touchy on him. He had an emotionless face so I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or enjoying it, but when we made eye contact I could clearly see how he felt.

Disgusted.

He rolled his eyes and turned to talk to the girls. Is he trying to hurt me? I looked at the ground trying to ignore all that was going on but then I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned but still looked at the ground. I didn't know who it was but when they spoke I could tell easily.

"Hey, you okay?" I quickly looked up and put my arms around the person.

"Shina," I sobbed. "A-Akas-"

"Akash^t, I know," Shina rubbed my back with her hands. "I heard the rumors."

(Credits to you guys for the nickname XD)

"The rumors?" I pulled away looking at her, my eyes red and baggy.

"I over heard some girls saying that you used him for attention and he finally broke up with you once he had enough, but I know that's not true," she showed sympathy. "How did it really happen?"

"Well," I sniffled. "Kuroko came over because we had a date and I needed to make up for what I did so that's the reason why and Akashi walked in and got all defensive over me but then just said he didn't care about me and left," it was probably barely understandable because I was crying and mumbling the whole thing.

"It's okay, I didn't quite get that but if you want you can stay over at my house tonight and we can talk about it okay? I really have to get to class, please try to cheer up okay I'm sorry!"

She started walking off and waved goodbye.

•At Shina's house•

I had made it though the miserable day of being talked about and getting rude glares and teachers awkwardly asking me if I was okay and I just had to slightly nod hoping they would walk away. I had also explained everything to Shina about what happened and now we sat on her bed and I had a mountain of tissues by my side.