Video 5/24

January 27th

"Ashton fucking Irwin!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to his bedroom. Ashton jumped up in his bureau chair, before turning around with a confused look. "My middle name starts with a 'F', yes. But I don't recall it being that."

"Do you remember you went to get coffee for us? Around two months ago?" I walked into his room, approaching him quickly.

"Eh, I think? Wasn't that the time you finally wanted to try the Java Chip?" He rose his eyebrows as he recalled that and I thought about it for a moment, before nodding. "Yes! Yes that time!"

"What about it?"

"Do you remember seeing someone in the shop who had red hair?" Ashton looked at me weirdly. "You're seriously asking me that? How would I know?!"

"Fiery red hair isn't that hard to miss." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Eh, it could be. I'm really not sure, Cal. After all, like you said, it was two months ago..."

I sighed. So far with my hope of someone knowing Michael.

"So, he was there then?" I looked back at Ashton, as my view had traveled to the floor. "Yeah, he filmed you shortly and believe me, I recognise your hair anywhere."

Ashton giggled, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I guess my hair is something different."

"But he didn't stay, so I guess the chances you really did see him were small anyway." I ran a hand over my face, suddenly feeling a bit tired.

"I'm sure you'll find him Cal. Have you watched the video after that? Maybe that helps."

"No, I haven't yet. I guess I could do that." I nodded to myself, happy with that plan. Maybe watching another video would give me another clue.

I mean, so far I knew he lived somewhere close to the coffee shop. The same coffee shop Ashton and I have been going to for quite a while. And he was planning on going to the park in the hope to see me. But I haven't been to the park since... Well, since I lost my camera.

I went once, in the hope to find something -preferably my camera- or someone, but I came up empty handed.

Why have I never seen Michael at the coffee shop though? With his choice in hair colour, I'm sure he must've caught my eye at least once...

"Calum?" I got ripped from my thoughts by Ashton, who was looking at me expectantly. "Sorry, what?"

"I said, if you want to, I'll watch the next video with you? I mean, it's not like I really got something to do and if you keep coming to me anyway, might as well see who we're looking for."

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good. I left my camera at home though, so do you mind?" I motioned towards the door, hoping he wouldn't let me walk home and back here, because despite it not being that far, I wasn't up for walking.

"As long as I can lie on your bed I'm good." I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless. "Just hurry up, dork."

November 24th

"Today, it is the twenty-fourth of November. And today is a very special day." The -still- red haired boy spoke officially.