Car Rides and Beatings

We were at this restaurant in downtown Newton. We just got done and we were heading back to his car. He had his arm wrapped around me. I hopped in the passengers seat. He hopped in the drivers side and started driving the car. We drove through the town and I stared at the stars above us. After a couple minutes, the sky above began getting darker and my eyes slowly shut. And I fell into a deep sleep.

Andy's p.o.v-
I was driving when I heard a slight snore. I turned my head to see Jessica asleep. She looks so peaceful. That's my job. I want to be her best friend again. Yes, again. A long time ago I was her best friend. But she doesn't remember me. I don't blame her, though. We were pretty little. She was my only friend. I was getting bullied, and she was the person that made me happy. I feel like I should return the favor. So that's my mission. I pulled into the school parking lot and parked the car. I pushed the button which made a roof appeared above the car. It's a convertible, remember? I jumped out of the car and shut the door. I opened the trunk and pulled out a two blankets and a pillow. I walked towards the back seat of the car and sat them down. I opened up the door for Jessica and picked her up and sat her in the back seat. I put the blanket over her and shut the door. I walked home. Eventually I came up to my front steps and walked up them. I walked inside and was greeted by my older sister. "Hey bro, where were you?" Lucy asked. "I was out with a friend." I simply replied. I walked upstairs and hopped on my bed. I slowly started to drift to sleep. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep, was thinking "what about Jessica's dad?".

Jessica's p.o.v-
I feel a burning Ray of sun hitting my face. I could hear people speaking in the background. I slowly open up my eyes to find myself in the back of a car. It's Andy's car. I sat up and looked around. It's a Saturday. I thought. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. All of my makeup is starting to wear off. You can see were I have scars from my dad beating me. I sigh and slowly get out of the car. I start to walk home. Once I get up towards the front door steps of the house, I see a note on the door. "Watch your back, your getting the worse beating of your life tonight." The note read. I know it's from my dad. Just then I heard someone walking behind me. I started to panic. I fell to the cement and ducked my head. I was shaking. The footsteps started getting louder and louder. How is he home? He's suppose to be at work! The footprints finance stop once they get in front of me. I was too scared to look up. I sat their shaking waiting for what was coming. I closed my eyes tight as possible. I kept wondering if I was going to be dead later today. I waited and waited for the person to hit me. But it never came. I knew that the minute I looked up, I would be punched. Kicked. Broken.