Never Walk in the Woods alone

Jessicas Pov-  I have been wondering around for about two hours. I still haven't found Andy yet. He's going to kill me.  I kept walking, I could see a campfire, so I started walking towards it. There was a campground set up over there. I looked around. I heard girls giggling. There was leftover bacon smell in the air. "Excuse me? Is anyone here? Im lost!" I yelled. "Ya just a second!" A girl replied. A girl came out of a tent. She stood up. I recognized her the minute she laid eyes on me. The person that makes my life a living hell. Stacy.... She smirked. "Oh I see little miss murder has come to join us. Better watch out girls, she might kill one of us." She said sarcastically. "Look I don't want any trouble." I replied. Two more girls came out of the tent. They stood by her side and smirked as well. "Well you don't want any trouble, but maybe we do." She replied. She stepped closer to me. "I just want to get back to my camp site." I stated. She came closer and closer towards me. "Why do you have to leave so soon, you just got here." She hissed. I couldn't move for some reason, i just stayed put. She came closer and closer towards me. She was now standing in front of me now. I could smell her perfume. She smiled bitterly at me. The two girls came up behind me and held me by my arms. "Don't even bother trying to leave. We both know pretty boy isn't going to save you this time. "she hissed. I gulped. "Scared, huh?" She asked. I didn't talk, i just stared at her. She smiled. Then she pulled her fist back. "This is what you deserve." She said. She threw her fist at my stomach. I felt a sharp pain. She hit me again, and again, and again. The two girls kicked me to the ground. They all three continued to punch and kick me. Then, Stacy went to her tent. She grabbed a pocked knife. I was laying on my stomach. One of the girls had her feet on my back. Stacy walked over to me. She took out the blade. She slowly lifted up my shirt. "What does that guy see in you anyway? Your fat, stupid, pale, and ugly." She said. I could feel the tears weld up in my eyes. She placed the cold blade on my back. She started to move it. I could feel the blade slice through my skin. It started to sting. She lifted up he knife, and began to make another slit. And five more slits after that. My back was throbbing and burning at the same time. I was in so much pain. She dropped the knife. She went back to her tent, and came back out with a map. She dropped it at my face. I looked up at her from the ground. "Heres a map of the campsite. Now leave, before I kill you." Stacy spat. She slapped my face, and she turned around and left. The girls followed closely behind. I stood up slowly. I grabbed the map and found Andy's cabin. I started to walk to it. I got there in about 20 minutes. I walked inside. Andy was pacing back and forth. He looked at me. His face filled with worry. I was so weak, that i feel to the floor beneath me. I laid on the floor and cried. Andy ran up to me. "What the hell happened to you." He yelled. He lifted up my shirt, to see the blood all over my back. "Oh My Gosh! Jessica who did this to you?!" He screamed. I sat on the floor weak. I felt the blood spread all over my back. Andy pulled my shirt off my head and he grabbed me gently and took me to his couch. He ran to another room, and he came back with a first aid kit. He started to dry the blood up with a towel. Then he put some hydrogen peroxide on it. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed. It stung so bad. I kept feeling drops of something fall onto my back while he was working. Was he crying? Why would he care about me? Eventually he got me to stop bleeding. He put some medicine on it, and some bandaids. He sat down on the couch also. I sat up and looked at him. He was crying. I leaned over and whipped his tears away with my thumb. "Thank You." I whispered. "Who did this to you?" He asked sternly. "N-no-no one." I stuttered "Now I know thats not true." He laughed bitterly. "Im not going go ask you again. Who. Did. This. To. You?" he demanded. I sighed. "Stacy and two other girls." I whispered. I looked down. "The girls from our school?" I nodded my head. He sighed. He faced me and he lifted up my chin. "Im sorry that they did that to you. I wish I was there." He whispered. He looked into my eyes. I sighed. "Im sorry too." I mumbled. He nodded his head. He stood up and went to the kitchen. "Well, you should stay in bed the rest of the day. So that way you can heal." He said. I nodded my head. He smiled. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. I laid in bed. He laid down next to me. I snuggled up close to him. My everything hurts. They hit me several times in the eye, so I don't know if I am going to have a black eye or not. I felt him put his arm around me. I laid there and just relaxed.