Comas and Endings

Jessica's pov-
beep-beep-beep-beep.......
I could hear a beep over and over again. My eyes were closed. I tried to open them, but they wouldn't do anything. I sighed. Where am I? I tried to move my body, but I just stayed still. I could feel my body, but I just couldn't move it. I felt someones hand in mine. I heard some footsteps come into the room. "So when do you think she will wake up?" a woman asked. Her voice sounds so familiar. "Well, Im not sure if she will. Shes been in a coma for 3 months already. That surgery is going to take a long time to recover from." A man said. The hand let go of my hand. "So your saying that she might not wake up at all?" A very familiar voice said. It sounded a lot like Andy's voice, but Andy's voice is so happy, this voice is very weak, and sad. I continue listening to their conversation. "Well, that depends. What happened to her exactly?" The man asked. Im assuming he's the doctor, but shouldn't he know what happened to me when I came here in the first place. Im assuming that Im in a hospital. "She tried to commit suicide." The boy said again. This time even more quiet. "How?" The man asked. "She climbed to the top of a grain elevator, and this young man right here distracted her while the firemen set up a net to catch her if she jumped. The only problem is that the net wasn't as sturdy as they hopped, so when she landed in it, it broke her fall but then snapped in half, causing her to fall another 15 feet to the ground, but it did stop her from landing harder into the ground then she originally would have without the net. If this young man wasn't there to distract her, then Jessica wouldn't be alive." The woman said. "But it was my fault she wanted to commit suicide in the first place." The boy yelled. By now I'm sure this is Andy. The way they were talking made me know it was him. "But you saved her life." Said the woman. "No, I didn't. The net did." He screamed. "Young Man, calm down, or leave this room immediately." yelled the doctor. A loud grunt came from Andy. I heard his footsteps exit the room. Then, the other footsteps left the room as well. I sighed. Wait a minute..... I just sighed! I moved my body! I opened up my eyes. My eyes couldn't a just to the lighting right away. I sat up. I am defiantly in a hospital. Just then a nurse walked in. She starred at me shocked. "Doctor, shes awake!" She screamed. The doctor ran into the room as well. He starred at me. "Its a miracle!" He yelled. "Go get the mother." He said to the nurse. "Mother?" I asked. He looked at me confused. Just then a woman came into the room with Andy. Andy had a red swollen face. It broke my heart to see him like that. He ran up to me and hugged me. My side started to hurt. "Ow." I mumbled. "Sorry. I just didn't think you would wake up." He told me. He looked at the woman. I did too. She looked so familiar. "Hi baby girl." She smiled. I know that phrase from anywhere. "Mom?!" I cried. She smiled and nodded. I started to cry. "I thought you were dead! Everyone thinks it was my fault you left!" I cried out. She frowned. "I know. Im sorry." I kept crying. "Where were you?" I asked. "Your dad cheated on me with another woman. I didn't want to be married to him anymore, So I told him I was leaving that evening and he can be with that other woman all he wants. But he didn't believe me. So when I did leave, he took it out on you. But you wont have to deal with him anymore. He's in prison. " She told me. "Oh." I sighed. Andy held my hand. My mom sighed. "Its all over. Im here now." She smiled she came closer to me. She sat down next to Andy and smiled. My life is finally back to normal.