"What just happend?"

I wake up with the rays of sun shining on my eyes. I groan and roll over. The alarm clock read 12:01 pm. I sit up and sigh. Andy isn't in bed and I can hear faint voices in the distance. A slight smell of bacon filled the air, but the smell is old. I hopped out of bed and start to get dressed. I walked to the bathroom and searched for a brush. I finally found one and started to brush my tangled hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Maybe mom was too embarrassed of how I look. Was I ugly in her eyes? My smile started to fade and I sighed. I got up and walked down the hall. I could hear the tv on and I walked in. Andy was no where to be seen. Just then I felt two strong arms grip my waist and lift me up. I screamed. I heard the person laugh, and I could feel my cheeks burning up. Andy carried me to the couch and he sat down and laid me down on his lap. I bit my cheek to stop me from blushing. He was shitless and left in nothing but his boxers. He held on to me tightly. I tried to move but he wouldn't budge. He looked at my stomach and an evil smirk appeared on his face. He lifted up my shirt and he put his mouth right on top of my stomach. He look my right in the eyes. He blew onto my belly. I started laughing. He blew harder and harder and I kept laughing. "S-stop I-I can't b-breathe." I chuckled out. He laughed. "Not until you say 'Andy is the most hottest man alive, and I'd die to be with you.'" He mumbled against my skin. He looked me in the eyes. I melted in them a little. "Andy is the most hottest man alive, and I'd die to be with you. " I repeated. He smiled proudly. "Well good. You're mine now. " he laughed evilly. He sat me up and turned me around so I was sitting on his lap facing him. He laid a big, slobbery, kiss on my cheek. He must have licked his lips before he did. I wiped away his slobber and wiped it on his bare chest. He laughed. I stared into his eyes. He slowly stopped laughing and stared into my eyes. I smiled and he gladly returned it. He started to lean in, and for some reason, I did too. Our lips brushed against each other. His warm breath sent chills down my spine. He closed his eyes. I watched as he leaned even closer. Eventually, his lips slammed onto mine. I smiled into the kiss. My hands went around his neck, and his hands were on my waist. I eventually started to lose oxygen, so I pulled away. He rested his head on mine. We sat there in silence. It wasn't a bad silence, it was a good one. But I couldn't help but ask: "What just happened......."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been writing lately. I've been really stressed out with school. I will try to write more soon, but it will take a while to keep writing. But I have another book I'm working on also. It's called "Just an Old memory." It's really sad, but I think it's good. I also wrote a book called "Gone Forever?" By dani_4573. It was on my old account, and I lost the passcode to the account, but I'm going to rewrite it one day. But anyway, sorry about the long wait. Please keep reading.
🎶Danille🎶
11-16-15