In the future

4 years later......
No ones pov-
Jessica laid in the sand listening to her music getting a tan. She already graduated high school, and she was getting ready to start college. She was 19 getting ready to turn 20. Andy was in the water swimming. They were on vacation in Texas for the summer. They both had saved up enough money to go together. No, they aren't dating. But they both wish they were. They tried to date once, but it didn't work out because Andy kept ditching Jessica for his new friend Ross. Ross was a bad boy, he started to change Andy as well. Andy started smoking, and started to ditch everyone, that is except for Ross. So Jessica broke up with him, and he came back to her. Ross moved away after Andy and him stopped being friends. Andy started to get bored, so he went up to Jessica.. "Jess Jess Jess...." He said as he poked her. She squirmed. "What?" She asked, getting vexed. "Come swim with me." He continued to poke her. "Why? The water is cold." Jessica swatted his hand away. Andy sighed. Then an idea popped into his head. He picked her up and carried her towards the water. Jessica screamed. "Put me down!" She yelled. Andy smirked. "Nope." He popped the 'p'. Jessica rolled her eyes. She was so light, and Andy was so strong, she knew she wouldn't get out of his tight hold. Andy walked into the water, deeper and deeper. Jessica screamed as Andy tossed her into the water. She swam up. She sent a death glare at him. "Run." She smirked. Andy's smile faded as soon as she said that. Andy started to swim deeper into the water. Jessica got closer and closer towards him. She got an idea in her head. She stopped chasing him, and started to bob up and down in the water. Andy, soon noticed. He swam up to her. He grabbed her body, and swam towards the shore. As soon as he got there, Jessica smiled at him. "Why'd you do that?! I thought you were really drowning!" Jessica's smile slowly disappeared. "Im sorry." She told him. He sighed. He sat next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder. "Do you hate me?" She asked. Andy sighed. "No, I could never hate you." He told her. She smiled. "Good. I love you." She hugged him. "I love you too." He told her. She smiled. The two sat there. They do love each other, but they both agreed not to date. When people ask them if they are a couple, they reply with: "Its complicated." Which it really is. They aren't "friends with benefits," but they are something better. That is to them. Even though they both want to date. But they made a deal. A deals a deal. Andy stood up and pulled Jessica's hand. "Cmon, where on the beach, lets go swim." He told her. She smiled. He reached out his hand. She gladly took it, and the two ran towards the water, hand in hand. Jessica doesn't have to worry about bully's. After her mom came back, so did her normal life. So now she goes through life, not even a glance back to her old problems. For now, she has Andy. Her best friend. And together, they help each other through thick and thin, through darkness and light. They are meant to be.