Nanas House

"Jessica?" Nana Asked. "Yes?" is all I could say. She smiled. "Its been ages since I saw you! Look at how much you've grown!" She exclaimed. She reached her arms out for a hug and I did too. Wow, she must have forgave me? I don't know. I guess it really doesn't matter. Her hair was in my face when we hugged. It reminds me of when I used to sit on Nana's lap as a toddler. She let go and smiled at me. "Say, why don't you spend the night here since I haven't seen you in such a long time. You could join us for the party tomorrow as well." She asked. I smiled and nodded my head. She smiled as well. "Well I better get back to cooking! Im making a special desert for tomorrow! After all it will probably be my last time cooking. Im getting way to old for this." She said. She turned around and walked back to the kitchen. Willow walked down the stairs. There where lots of Halloween decorations up. I smiled. As a kid I used to come here and hand out candy on Halloween. I wasn't much of a tick or treater, but I still dressed up in a costume. When my mom disappeared,  Holidays did too. I haven't celebrated Christmas In three years. When we walked into Willows room, it was a bright blue. It used to be a white. But a lot can change in three years. The covers  on the bed were a Navy Blue. And there was an Anchor above the bed. There was a desk in one corner, and a dresser in the other. On the side of the room stood a window (In the picture). It was one of those windows you could sit in. Willow walked over to it and sat down and looked out the window. As kids, we used to sit in it and count how many blue and red cars went by. There were always more red cars, but it was still fun to play. I walked over and sat down too. I watched as people would drive by. "twelve." She spoke. "twelve What?" I asked. "Twelve red cars." she chuckled. I laughed and stood up I lay down on her bed and look up at the ceiling. Willow sat next to me and started doing what I was doing. Just then the door slammed open. We both jumped a little. The lights went out and the curtains slowly shut. Willow and I sat there in pure darkness. Then I screamed. There stood a person with a knife. Willow started to scream too.