Heading Home

Jessica's Pov-
"Ow! Stop! That hurts!!" I screamed. Andy just sighed. "I know it does, but I need to put hydrogen peroxide on it, so that way it doesn't get infected." He gently spoke. "But do you really need to put it on every hour?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed. "Yes." He whispered. He's already applied it three times today. My back was stinging terribly. I tried to sit up, but it throbbed in pain. I winced. "How am I going to go to school tomorrow, if I'm in this much pain?" I asked him. He sighed. "I don't know. I'd rather you not go to school tomorrow, I don't need those girls to hurt you even worse." He told me. "I will stay away from those girls. But, like it or not, I have to go to school tomorrow, I have a test to take in History, and a project to present in Science." I told him. He sighed. "Okay then. But if you are going to school tomorrow, you better tell the principle what those girls did to you." He said, sounding more stern with every word that came out of his mouth. "No way! Stacy is like the principles pet. She's and office aid. The principal would never believe that she did it. And then I would get into trouble for blaming it on her. And not to mention, they would probably take me to the counselors office. And so many bad things can happen at the counselors office." I stated.
He sighed. "Whatever. You do what you want." He gave in. He looked out the window. "We better get going, that is if you want to get back home in time to get a full 8 hour sleep." He spoke quietly. I grabbed my belongings, and I tried to stand up. The minute my feet hit the ground, my knees buckled underneath me. I fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Are you okay?" He asked, walking over to help me up. "Ya just a little weak." I replied. He picked me up off the floor. He walked down the hall and out of the house. He shut the door and looked it. Then he walked out to the car. He sat me down in the passengers seat. He closed my door, and I buckled up. It was only 5:03 pm but we have a long drive a head of us. He started the car, and he backed up. We were now heading back. He turned on the radio, and he started to sing along with the lyrics. I laughed at him. He chuckled as well.
-----------------------------------------------------
Andys pov-
We pulled into my driveway. It was now 7:37 pm and I turned to look, and Jessica was asleep. I shook her arm slightly. "Stop shaking me dad, I told you I didn't kill mom." He mumbled. Didn't kill her mom? What? What does her dad do her? Poor girl... "Jessica, wake up..." I shook her again. Her eyes slowly came open. "Were home." I
pointed out. She looked up to see my house. "This isn't my house." She said, a little confused. "I know. But maybe you should spend the night at my house tonight." I told her. "Why?" She asked.  I sighed. "So that way, I know your okay." I told her. "Okay?" She asked again. "Look I just think it would be best if you just stayed the night tonight.". She looked out her window towards her house. There was a car sitting in the driveway. She starred at it with horror. "Okay." she whispered. I smiled. "Okay, cmon." I nudged her. She slowly got out of the car, and I did too. We walk towards my door. "Are you sure your family wont mind?" She asked. There was a hint of shyness in her eyes. "Yes. Im sure." I assured her. She smiled. I unlocked the door.  And we walked in.