Twists and Turns

The two of us walk into the school. People sat at the tables with their friends. I stared at the ground. I let go of Andy's hand and started to walk towards down the hallway. "Wait, where are you going?" Andy asked. "My first hour. We have 10 minutes before class starts, and I want to get there early." I told him. "What do you have for first hour?" He asked. "American History with Mr Marcus. " I answered. His face started to form a smile. "Me too." He told me. "Okay What do you have for the wrest of your classes?" He asked. "Second hour I have Art, Third hour I have Language Arts, Fourth hour I have Math, Fifth hour I have Science, Sixth hour I have Drama, Seventh hour I have PE, And eighth hour I have seminar in Mrs. Sanford's." I told him. He sighed. "I have first hour and Drama with you" He frowned. "Thats all we have together?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. I smiled. "See you in American History?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head. I continued walking towards my locker. I stared at the ground. No one seemed to notice me. Im invisible around here. Which can be a good thing. I stopped at my locker. I slowly put in the passcode. 21-27-13 My locker opened up and I put my bag inside. I grabbed my binder and listened to the group of guys conversation next to me. They tell some pretty interesting stories. "So Mr Dumbo over here yelled at the guy, causing him to get even more angry. He's like 'dude, are you nuts? You could have ran us over!!' and then the guys looks at him, and throws a punch right at his jaw. So thats how Devon got a broken jaw." Said one of the boys. I looked at the clock. 7:38 am. I better get too class. I quickly scrambled down the hallway. The hallway smelled of perfume and cologne. I tried to make my way down the hallway without making eye contact. I made my way into the classroom with 30 seconds to spare. I made my way to the back of the classroom. I sat in my seat, and got out my notes book. I pulled out a history book from underneath the desk. Mr Marcus came in and stood at the front of the classroom. "Okay class, turn to pages 124 and 125 in your text book." We all did so. I looked up slightly and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Andy sitting next to Stacy. Stacy was giggling and talking to him. I sighed. Stacy turned to look at me. She smirked evilly as she continued to talk to me. I sunk down in my seat. Fear started to stir inside my chest. I tried to hold back the tears. They stung my eyes, but I refused to cry in Class. I turned to look back at Mr Marcus. "Okay class, pick a partner and read pages 124-127. Then do questions 1-18 on pages 128-129 by yourself. " He told us. I stood up to go towards Andy. But when I got over there, He was busy talking to Stacy. I cleared my throat, causing him to look at me. "Want to be my partner Andy?" I asked. Andy was about to say something, but Stacy cut him off. "Sorry, he's my partner, so go find a new one." She hissed. I looked at Andy. He starred at the ground avoiding eye contact with me. I turned back around and headed back to my seat. I started to read the text book, but I could hear Stacy and Andy laughing. The minute the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat, and speed walked to my next class.
--------------------page break----------------
Jessica's pov:
It was now lunch. My first five hours went by very slowly. I hopped in the lunch line and waited until the line got shorter and shorter. The lunch room filled with different voices. The smell of the nasty school food filled the cafeteria. Once I got my food, and got out of line, I looked around for Andy. He was no where to be found. I found an empty table and I sat down. I ate my Sloppy Joe in silence. After 20 minutes, Andy came over to my table. "What took you so long?" I asked. "Wow chill. Needy Much? Look, I forgot to tell you Im going to sit with Stacy today,okay?" He told me. He isn't acting like himself. "Wait, your sitting with the girl that bullies me, and the one who beat me up yesterday?" I asked shocked. "She said she didn't do it. And she says your just trying to blame her cause..." He stopped mid sentence.  "Cause why?" I asked. "Because you killed your mother." He mumbled. What he just said just snapped my heart in half. "What?" I asked. He sighed. "Look, I probably shouldn't stay over here to long, see you around?" He asked. I didn't reply. I just sat there silent. Andy got up from the table and went back over to the devils table. I watched as Stacy got up and sat on his lap. She turned to see if I was watching. She smirked evilly and turned and kissed Andy on the lips. And the worst part was Andy kissed back.