Broken hearts lead to death.

No ones pov-
Jessica stood up and ran out of the door. She ran and ran until her feet couldn't take it. She stood outside of her towns grain elevator. She looked up at the long tower. There was a ladder that led all the way up. Jessica grabbed the ladder and right as she was about to climb, someone called her name. Little did she know that Andy saw her run out of the schools doors. So he ran after her. He didn't realize how much he had hurt her. Jessica turned around. Tears poured out of her eyes. "What do you want?" Jessica hissed. Andy saw just how heart broken she was. "Im sorry." He told her. She started to laugh. "All my life, Ive been treated with disrespect, and I thought you were different. I thought you liked me. But oh, was I wrong." Jessica yelled. Andy started to shake. "No I didn't kill my mother, she left me! Okay!! No ones going to believe me anyway. My dad wants nothing to do with me. And neither does the wrest of my family. My friends all left me. They said I was a murderer, a serial killer. And you said so yourself, that I killed her. You were my only friend. But then you left me for Stacy. The girl that makes my life miserable. No one cares for me, so I might as well just die." Jessica cried. Andy started to cry. By now, cars were stopped, and people were watching. Sirens in the distance became louder. Jessica realized if she was going to die, then she needed to do it quickly. Jessica quickly started to climb up the ladder. Andy followed, hopping he could stop her. The police, firemen, and paramedics showed up at the spot. So did channel 12 news. Jessica kept climbing higher and higher. Andy followed. Jessica got to the top of the grain elevator. Andy did too. "Jessica, you don't know what your doing. Your making a big mistake. " Andy told her. Jessica turned around. "No Im not. No body cares for me." She yelled. Jessica started to walk towards the edge. "I do. In Fact... I love you." He cried. Jessica stopped. She turned back around. "You what?" She asked. "I Love You! Ever since the day I laid eyes on you. I love you." He yelled. She ran up to him and smashed her lips on his. Andy kissed back. Meanwhile, firemen set up a net, so if Jessica does jump, she will be caught. Jessica pulled away from the kiss. She smiled. "I love you too." She told him. He smiled. She started to walked towards the edge again. "Jessica what are you doing?" Andy asked. Jessica didn't respond. "Jessica." Andy said getting more worried. Jessica turned around to face him once she got to the edge, and smiled. "Goodbye." She said. She leaned back until she was no longer on the building. Jessica screamed. Andy did too. Soon one of the screams stopped. And so did the other one. Andy stood at the top of the grain elevator, crying. "What have I done?" He yelled.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry about the sad chapter. I cried while writing this. Okay, so there will be one more chapter after this, possibly two, but it depends. And comment a color depending on what you think will happen.
comment;
Red- If Jessica dies, and Andy commits suicide as well.
Orange- If you think Jessica dies, and at her funeral, her mom shoes up.
Yellow- If you think she doesn't die, and she lives.
Green- If you think that Andy dies, but Jessica doesn't.
Or Blue: If you have no possible idea what will happen next.
Goodbye my bookworms👋🏼📖📚🐛
🍒Dani🍒