tutor

Anastasia:

Anastasia Hastings, that's me. I'm seventeen and bitch is my middle name.

I'm that one rich spoiled brat in school that every high school boy would want to get under her pants which means that yes, I am the hottest girl in campus. And no, I am not a virgin. I slept with three of the most hottest guys in campus; Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings. Well maybe just two. I haven't slept with Luke yet but I'm planning on it.

My mom owns one of the largest companies which makes us the richest family in town. But, you see, apparently my dad is such a sugar daddy that him and my mom got divorced cause he was caught screwing a hooker at the back seat of his range rover which was parked right in front of our mansion. Disgusting, right?

But I wouldn't blame my dad, mom never had enough time for us, to be honest. She's always flying here and there and she's never home because she puts work over family but that's okay, I don't mind.

I was snapped out of my trance when our teacher, Miss Jones, called my attention. "Miss Hastings." She annoyingly waved her hand in front of my face.

"Yes, Miss Jones?" I asked trying to pull off an innocent act while playing with the pink choker around my neck. The students had known me for this pink choker for I am the only one who wears this and it is only I who shall wear it for it is my identity.

Miss Jones handed me a chalk with a wide smile plastered on her face. "Would you mind answering the problem on the board?"

I slowly got the chalk that was being handed to me and notice Luke Hemmings, the hottest guy on campus, staring up and down my thighs and being the little slut that I am, I decided to tease him a little. "Oops" I intentionally dropped the chalk and slowly bent down to get it, exposing my pink laced underwear and my bum earning alot of "ohhh's" and whistles from the guys which I get alot and I could also feel a bunch of rolling eyes from the girls behind me but I didn't mind.

I stared on the problem thinking of how the hell I'm going to answer this and looked at the clock. It was two minutes before our class would be dismissed and I could somehow find a little segway so that I could not answer this problem without embarrassing myself.

"Miss Jones?" I asked, turning around and leaning on the black board. Miss Jones raised both her eyebrows and smiled kindly. "Could I somehow ask you to tutor me on this topic cause my mind's a bit rusty because of some family problems." I pouted.

"Aw, sweetie. I would but it's against our school rules for a teacher to tutor a student." She said.

"I could teach you." Luke's hands shot straight up in the air as I bit my lip.

"Well, that's so nice of you Mr. Hemmings." Miss Jones patted Luke's back. Luke stared at me as I stared back at him with a smirk on my face as I made my way towards him. "You two could have the tutoring sessions here."

The bell rang, Miss Jones and the students immediately rushed out of the classroom leaving me and Luke inside. "Hey pretty boy." I smirked sitting on his lap.

I could feel his hard on which I assume that I gave him with my little show off a while ago. "I-I thought I was going to-" He stuttered, holding back the pleasurable moans as I grind on him. I smirked as I could feel him become harder in each grind.

"Don't s-stop." (a/n doing what you're doiiing aye c;) He says, eyes shut. I always liked being in control and that's how I always wanted it to be. I never ever wanted to be controlled, not unless I beg for it.

I kissed his lips and down to his neck, finding his soft spot and leaving hickeys all over it. I removed my shirt giving him another show. "Fuck" he mumbled and touched my boobs with one hand and the other one sliding in my panties. "Now, it's your turn, baby."

"Yes please." I seductively said. He slowly rubbed on my clit as i let out a soft moan, o god I needed this so bad. He slowly inserted two fingers and quickly pumped it in and out of me hitting the perfect spot every time which made me come into my climax and soon enough came.

"Oh baby, you're so wet." Luke said, licking my fluid clean on his fingers. "You taste so sweet baby."

I smirked, kissing his lips one last time. He kissed me down to my neck but I soon realized he was gonna give me a hickey. I pushed away "Uh-uh no leaving hickeys for you pretty boy." I have never let a boy leave a mark on me, never. I wouldn't want somebody to mark on me not unless he was really that special to me.

I felt bad seeing the look on his face, I took of my panties and threw it to him as I quickly wore my shirt. "Call me and maybe we could go way passed third base." I winked and ran out the school to the parking lot seeing my dad waiting for me.

I almost forgot it was his turn to pick me up.

"Hey dad." I smiled, hugging him. He kissed the top of my head as we made our way to his range rover. I always sat on the passenger's seat beside the driver's seat because you know why.

"What took you so long, Anny?" He asked.

"I was busy doing some extra credit, dad." I smiled, innocently.

"You're a good student, anny. A good girl too." He smiled as he drove me home.

Little did he know, I wasn't as innocent and good as he think I am.

-----

well fuck me up this is my first time writing smut and shit and daddy kinks so pls be patient with me bc im new @ this okay

okay

- h