PLEASE READ TY

Hi guys! I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and been considering to discontinue this book and not to publish my past drafts.

The recent chapters aren't doing so well. Although there were a lot of reads, there were also little to no comments and likes so it gave me an impression that this book doesn't have the same impact that it had before.

I know the plot has been crazy but I just wanted to let you guys know that I started this book when I was 14 which was roughly 6-7 years ago and I was a child who wrote whatever came into mind.

I stopped updating as I grew older because it made me cringe and I started to realize how big of a mess the storyline was. I tried to recover the plot and did my very best to straighten it out but I think it's not doing so good.

So, I just wanted to hear from you guys. If you want me to give this book a closure or maybe just discontinue and delete it for good.

My drafts still compose of 3 1/2 chapters til the finale which was written way way back so if you guys are interested pls comment down below and I would revise them and publish.

Even if  only 1 or 2 commented I would still post the chapters. Thanks for taking the time to read :) Seeing your thoughts in the comment section will be fully appreciated! X

ALSO!! I've been considering to start a new book and hopefully it would showcase how much my writing has improved! I swear to give it a much more meaningful and organized plot so I hope you guys would give it the same amount of support you've all been giving me and this book! Thanks hehe.