sorry

Anastasia:

Thursday morning, a day after I surprisingly blew Ashton. School was cancelled due to the parent - teacher seminar which was held in our school's gymnasium.

I was home alone since mom and Roger, who loves to act as if he was my dad, attended the seminar and Ashton was out to do some catching up with his friends.

Basically, I would be out partying or shopping but I was too sad and lonely and all I'm planning to do was eat ice cream and watch reruns of The Carrie Diaries. Maybe it's because my period's coming soon.

I'm in my room, all cuddled up under the covers, trying to figure out what's best to do then I suddenly remembered about Luke. It had been four days since the incident and a day since Ashton paid him a visit and I decided to go check up on him.

We never had any closure and neither of us broke up with one another so I could safely say that he's still my boyfriend. But I should break up with him sooner or later to make things less complicated and so that my conscience would quit bothering mr.

I grabbed my phone on my bed side table and dialed his number, but then again, I was sent to voicemail. So I decided to just send him a text message.

Anastasia: I've been thinking 'bout you xx

After sending him the text message, I placed my phone back where it was before and snuggled under the sheets and started thinking about recent occurrences in my life.

Ugh, I hate it when my period's coming. I become too emotional and overthink too much.

Ashton and I, we're pretty complicated. He's my step brother and at the same time my "Daddy", whatever we're in to, it's not okay. Because to be honest, one of us might catch feelings and it would be a very big problem since we're step siblings.

And I'm making sure that I'm not the one who'll catch feelings for him since I wouldn't want to be in any trouble. Though, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't catch any feelings for me since he's like seven years older and he wouldn't want to do shit with me, or at least I think so.

My phone suddenly buzzed, hoping it was Luke, I opened the text message and gladly, it was really him.

Boyfriend: Hey, I missed you,, party @ Jim's tonight. U in?

Anastasia: I'm in :)

Boyfriend: Nice, I'll pick u up @ 6.

I went to check up on my twitter, seeing if there were any tweets or direct messages from my friends. Knowing that some bitches in school think that it's okay to flirt with Luke since him and I had a bit of a misunderstanding, I quickly composed a cheesy tweet and added a cute photograph of me and Luke.

There were a lot of favorites and replies saying that we're their otp or some shit. I exited from twitter and checked the time. Since it was only one in the afternoon, I decided to take a quick nap before attending the party.

I set my alarm at four in the afternoon since a princess needs a lot of time to look good before attending a party.

I locked my phone and placed it beside me as I snuggled under the covers, making myself comfortable and soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.

--

Six in the afternoon, I left a note on the counter table, informing mom that I was out with Luke. I waited outside our front door as I saw Luke's car pull up. I quickly ran and hopped in the shotgun.

"Hi babe." I greeted, kissing him lightly on his cheek. "I'm sorry for what happened."

"It's fine. Let's drop it, okay?" He scoffed as I nodded. "I love you too much." He frowned.

"I love you too." I softly spoke, hoping that it would make him feel a little better.

I may be a bitch but I have feelings too.

Luke let out a small smile and sighed. "Let's ditch the party and go to my house."

I gladly agreed since I was in no mood to party at all. The drive to Luke's was silent, the only thing preventing things to get awkward was the car radio.

We arrived at his place, knowing that nobody was home, I started smothering him with kisses as we got to his room. Luke was hesitant at first but then he gave in. I slowly pushed him on the bed and continued kissing him all over his face but he lightly pushed me back.

"We need to talk." He said, sitting up straight as I did the same. I stayed quiet, waiting for him to start the conversation. "Ashton, he came over a day before."

"I know." I said.

Luke looked at me straight in the eyes, "He told me to stay away from you." he frowned, "He said he's going to beat the shit out of me if I don't. Anastasia, I'm really sorry about what I did at the party. It was way below the belt. I know, I fail to fulfill my responsibilities of being the boyfriend that you deserve but you know that I love you so much."

Yikes, I felt like my heart was stabbed a thousand times.

I was too overwhelmed and flustered to say a thing. "Luke," I choked, "I should be the one who's sorry."

He lightly shook his head and looked down on his fingers. "No, it was all my fault. And I truly am sorry."

His fault? Jesus Christ, why does he have to make this so hard for me.

"Okay." I spoke, softly.

"Lay with me?" He asked in a needing tone. I nodded as I lay beside him, my head was pressed to his chest as I hear his heart beating. "Anastasia?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I know you're planning on breaking up with me sooner or later," he sighs as my heart breaks into tiny little pieces. "I just wanna tell you how thankful I am to be a part of your life. And just know that I truly love you."

I didn't say a word and just hugged him tighter. How can he be so calm about this? he should be mad at me for leading him on. I do not deserve Luke, he deserves someone who would treat him right.

Breaking up with him would be like hitting a puppy, but it is the right thing to do.

"Sorry for being a bitch to you, you don't deserve being with someone like me."

He let out a deep sigh and held me tighter. Why does he have to make this so hard? I chose to not say a word and just lay with him. I felt too comfortable and sniffing Luke's scent made me feel sleepy. I could feel his breathing slow down, knowing that he fell asleep made me even more sleepier. And soon enough, sleep overtook me.

AN ;

lol okay update yay idk this is so long and confusing i'm sorry

any thoughts on luke?

on anastasia?

should she break up with him or nah?

pls dont be a silent reader cause i love reading your comments :-)