me and my broken heart

nobody's getting pregnant, i s2g hAHA anastasia's on the pills so yea i guess that's how things work??

Ashton:

15th call had been missed, 30th text message had been sent; where the fuck is Anastasia?

Its 3 in the morning and I can't help but stay awake, wondering where the hell on earth she is.

Jane wasn't even bothered as to where her daughter is, she even told me that Anastasia usually arrives home at 6 am, just an hour before school starts.

"Why are you even bothered, son?" Dad asked and I couldn't help but think; Why am I even bothered?

"I'm just really worried," I said, "I mean, have you seen the news? a lot of teenage girls get drugged and raped or God knows what else!"

Dad rubbed his eye and yawned, "Look, I know you two have grown close for the past few weeks," Very close, "But I think Anastasia can handle herself."

"She's stubborn, dad, we all know that." I scoffed.

"And that's what makes her safe," dad chuckled, "her stubbornness is her weapon. She wouldn't go accepting someone's offer of a drink that's been possibly drugged because she's too-"

"Stubborn." I said, getting dad's point.

"Son, I know how protective you get over people you've grown close to, which is a good thing and I know its been years since..Gina." He sighed as my heart flustered at the mention of her name. "But, Anastasia's an independent girl. I bet she knows what she's doing."

"She's 17 for fuck's sake!" I frustratingly groaned. "and I really just--ugh!"

"Son? Is there something that I need to know?" He asked, seriously. I can see the tired expression on dad's face which made me decide to just drop it.

"Nothing dad, I'm cool now. Go to sleep, dad. I'm sorry for interrupting."

"No big deal, son. Go to sleep, she'll be home safe." He assured me as he exited my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Why the fuck am I so worried? I mean, yes, she's my step sister and I'm older, but why am I this worried about her?

We are nothing but step siblings.. with benefits? ugh fuck no! I should've thought this through. I couldn't, I shouldn't and I mustn't have feelings for her and this is clearly just the older brother instincts acting up.

I laid flat on my back, staring blankly at the ceiling; resting my head. All of the thinking got me so fucked up which helped me drift to slumber.

In the middle of my sleep, I heard footsteps outside my room as I quickly hurried to see who it was.

"Fuck!" Anastasia almost shouted. "You scared the shit out of me, Ashton." She let out a sigh of relief as she placed her hand on her chest.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I unintentionally screamed back.

"Keep it low, people are still sleeping." Anastasia whispered as she had this annoyed look on her face.

"I don't give a flying fuck if they wake up!" I screamed, a little too loudly.

"Ashton, please." Anastasia begged, "you know what? come." She said as she reached for my hand and dragged me back inside my room. "What's up with you?"

"What's up with me?" I ask in dismay, "No, Anastasia, What's up with you?! I've been texting and calling for God knows how many times but I get no text back nor would you even return my calls!"

"Woah, easy there." Anastasia chuckled, as if she thought I was just joking. "First of all, my phone's dead." She pointed out, revealing her phone out of her purse, "Second of all, I was with Luke." she crossed her arms above her chest, "And last but most importantly not the least, why the fuck do you even care?" She spat out.

"Yo- you were with Luke?" I asked as I could feel my chest tighten.

"Yes, and its practically none of your business." she rolled her eyes.

"You stayed the whole night?" I asked, more gently and subtle.

"Yes, duh?" She answered.

"You had sex?" I asked, straightforwardly.

"No, Ashton." I let out a sigh of relief, "We made love."

"What the hell?" I spat out, "So you did fuck?" I angrily asked.

"Yes, my boyfriend fucked me, we made love!" she answered back. "Why the hell is it bothering you, Ashton?"

I sat down at the edge of my bed, wondering as to why this matter is bothering me. I feel so dazed and so confused and so lost all at once that I couldn't even think straight anymore. My anger and confusion quickly turned to sadness and dismay as I feel tears roll down my cheeks.

Anastasia was shocked as she knelt in front of me, cupping my cheeks. "Ash, what's wrong?" she asked, with a worried expression on her face. "Talk to me."

"I'm confused." I whispered.

"I'm just as confused as you are." Anastasia admitted, "Tell me, what are we? Because I'm sure as hell whatever this is, isn't right and I don't want to have any participation in whatever this is anymore."

I stay silent, "Ashton, what do you want?" She asked.

You. I wanted to tell her but I wasn't so certain. She's right, whatever this thing is going on between her and I must stop. This isn't right in any angle.

"I- I want y-you" I stutter earning a shocked look on Anastasia's face, "to leave my room." I finished.

"Oh- okay." Anastasia clearly wasn't expecting that. She stood up and straightened her skirt as she left the room with my broken heart in her hands.

--

YOOOO, i updated aye whats up with u hehehehe

Y'all pls don't be a silent reader cus i love reading your comments hehehe

bye hehehe