punish

Anastasia:

"Good morning, love." mom chirped as I hopped in the kitchen. I'm still pissed at her for what happened the other day when she came home with that stranger who apparently is married to her and who apparently has a sex god of a son.

"Morning." I mumbled, taking a bite of my peanut butter sandwich.

"Anastasia," mom said in a calm manner, "look, I'm so sorry." she said, walking towards me.

"Sorry for what?" I asked, she placed her hand on my right shoulder as I turned to face her.

"For everything. For not being there for you. For always putting work first. For not consulting you about the stuff that would obviously affect us. For being so insensitive and for not being a mother to you."

I placed my unfinished peanut butter sandwich back on the plate and sighed, "Mom, look, it wasn't entirely all your fault. I was being a close minded and self centered brat and I was not being open to you and kept on avoiding you for some stupid, selfish reason. I'm sorry, mom."

Mom let out a big sigh in relief, "Thank God." She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. To be honest, all of my hatred towards her finally vanished and I'm genuinely happy to be on good terms with mom.

"Aw," Ashton butt in, he was leaning on the door frame of the kitchen, his biceps were visible. "So cute."

I rolled my eyes and kissed mom goodbye, "See you later, mom."

"Where are you going? It's a Saturday." Mom asked.

"I'm going to Luke's." I smiled.

I can see Ashton's jaw clench, "okay, honey. Be home before dinner."

"I will. Bye, mom!" I said and made my way out of the kitchen and passed by Ashton without a word. I ran out of the front door and made my way to my car. A minute later, I heard the front door close shut.

I turned around and saw Ashton, "What the fuck?"

"You are not going to that Luke guy." Ashton sternly said, walking towards me.

"Who says I can't?" I raised an eyebrow at hime and rolled his eyes.

"Me." Ashton held my wrist tightly, dragging me on the way to his car.

"Let go of me!" I said, jerking off my hand.

"I'm coming with you." He said, opening the passenger seat and shoved me inside.

He hopped in the driver's seat and locked the door, igniting the engine. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm gonna go have a word with him."

--

"Ashton, don't hurt him." I pleaded, we were parked in front of Luke's house. He lives alone cause his mom and dad were in Canada doing some business stuff.

"He hurt you, physically." He said, his eyes became darker and filled with anger.

"He was drunk." I defended.

"You almost drowned and nearly died." He pointed out.

"He didn't mean it." I defended, once again.

"Bullshit!" he spat out.

"I love him!" I shouted out.

"Do you really?" he said, blankly. Staring right in my eyes which caught me off guard. I didn't say a word.

He had a very attractive face, and that jawline, damn. "I thought so." he smirked, "stay here."

I rolled my eyes as he hopped out of the car. I had no idea what the hell he's going to do with Luke but I hope to God Luke wouldn't die.

Ashton took a solid fifteen minute and finally he came out of Luke's house. His face was flushed and his fist were still clenched and his knuckles where a shade of angry red with some small cuts.

I unlocked the door as he got in, "What the hell happened?" I asked.

"We just talked." He shrugged and let out a sigh.

"You talk with your hands?" I asked, eyeing on his knuckles.

"Yeah, and we danced a bit." He smirked.

"Asshole." I mumbled.

"Let's get you home, I still need to punish you." He said .

"Punish me? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, confused as to what he means by punish but I've got one in mind though it's very inappropriate.

He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly caresses it as it goes up my upper thigh since I was wearing a skirt.

My heart raced so fast as my chest started to feel heavier and heavier as he caresses my thigh. His touch gives me this weird sensation that feels so good.

"You know what I'm talking about, baby girl."

AN:

I have no idea what the hell i just wrote.

anyways 2.01k reads thats so nice thank you!

pls dont be a silent reader

feel free to comment and stuff. and u could also comment suggestions which could make this fic better and ideas which u want to read in this fic bc im a boring person.