getaway part 2

Ashton:

I was awoken in the living room by the soft breeze coming in from the glass door. Turning to my side, I see Anastasia snugly cuddling my arm. A smile came upon my face as I took a good minute taking in how much of an angel she looks like while she's asleep.

Not wanting to wake her up, I softly kissed the top of her head and gently snuggled my arm away from her as she shifts to turn to the other side.

My mornings would be better if they started out like this. But no, it would never happen.

Standing up, I walked towards the door taking in the view of the beach. Something felt weird. I'm pretty sure I closed this door before jumping in the sofa to sleep with Anastasia.

"Good morning, daddy." A soft familiar voice said. "A penny for your thoughts?"

I turned around to see Anastasia awake and half naked. I sighed, is it too early to be this horny?

"Morning, gorgeous." I smiled, closing the door before making my way to the sofa. "Nothing, just thinking about how your body is built like a Greek goddess."

Anastasia chuckled and covered up her breasts with the duvet. "No, seriously. It looked like you were thinking of something serious." She said with a concerned look on her face.

"Its nothing serious, really." I assured her as I took ahold of her hand. "But didn't I close the door last night before we slept?" I asked.

"M-hm." She nodded. "Why?

"Its just that I woke up and it was wide open." I explained. Something feels really weird and I can't shake off the feeling.

"Maybe the guys went out to swim or something?" Anastasia said, trying to calm my nerves. But I can see it on her face that she knows something's up. "I'll go upstairs and get dressed, okay? I'll be back." She kissed my cheek before running up to get changed.

Once again, I walked towards the door. Opening it, there was an unfamiliar creak to it. "This door never creaks." I said softly to myself. As I closed to locked it, I realized that the lock was broken.

"Fuck." I muttered to myself. The lock looked like it was jammed forcefully. How deep in my sleep was I to not hear anything?

"Hey, bud! Good morning!" Michael cheerfully greets me, startling me while I was examining the door. "Didn't know you had a fetish for door locks." He joked as he took a bite on his sandwich.

"Morning." I mumbled. "Michael, did you hear anything weird last night?" I asked, taking a seat beside him.

Michael's scrunched his nose, taking another bite of his sandwich. "Nah, I was busy playing on my laptop with my headphones on."

I nodded. Shrugging off the idea that maybe someone had broke into the mansion.

"Speaking of weird, have you seen Calum since like 2 am-ish? We were gonna play together and he went to his room to get his laptop but didn't come back." Michael took a last bite on his sandwich. "I figured he might have fallen asleep so I didn't bother to go to his room."

"And he still hasn't been up?" I asked. My heart was pounding heavily for some unknown reason.

"I don't know. His door was locked so I figured he's still asleep?" Michael answered. A worried expression was apparent on both our faces.

"Calum never sleeps in his room with his door locked." I said silently. He had a traumatizing experience when he was little which made him never ever lock his bedroom door.

Michael gulped and looked at me straight in the eyes. "I know." He whispered.

"Then why is it locked?" I sternly asked, a hint of panic in my voice.

"I don't know!" Michael answered. "You're making me nervous, Ash. What's happening?" His voice was slightly shaking.

"Did you knock?" I asked while I took my shirt on the floor and wore it. "Did you call his name?!"

"No, I didn-" Michael stood up as he paced back and forth, "Jesus, Ashton! Calm down! you're making me anxious."

"This door was unlocked and opened when I woke up." I said, pointing towards the glass door. "I locked it last night, I'm sure of this. But the lock has been broken."

Michael stopped and his face dropped. "Oh my God, Calum!" He said.

Anastasia rushed down the stairs with total panic on her face. "Guys! Look!" She said, pointing towards the beach.

Something red was floating in it. The distance made it unclear for us to see. We walked towards the window to get a closer look. "Its something red." Michael said, squinting his eyes. "Oh no, wait its not an it. It's someone."

"Is it-" Anastasia stutters, "a person?"

Then a sudden realization hit the three of us at the same time.

Oh no.

Oh no, oh no, oh no.

"Ca-Calum was wearing red." Michael softly spoke.

Shit.

---------------------------------------------

AHHHHHH HI

idk what to title this so hi another filler

Might update later