hush

Ashton:

I stepped out of my room after getting fully dressed for the picnic party which would be held for my father's company anniversary.

The garden of the mansion is fully set up and some of the visitors are arriving. I walk towards Anastasia's room, which was across mine, to knock and ask if she's all ready. Jane and dad wanted me and Anastasia down to welcome the guests with them.

I heard a muffled voice inside, "Luke?" I called out and lightly knocked on the door. "Is Anastasia there?"

Seconds later, the door slowly opened. "Uh, yeah, she's still in the bath." He said. Awkwardness was present in the way he spoke.

"Oh, okay. Tell her to hurry up cause Jane and Dad wants us to be with them in welcoming the guests."

"Sure, dude." Luke answered.

"Hey, babe, who's there?" Anastasia's voice came out of nowhere as she slightly opened the door, revealing her in her towel as water drips down her skin.

I couldn't help but stare at her, fuck i miss her so bad.

I shifted my eyes on her face from her thighs, "Dad and your mom wanted me to come get you, they want us to welcome the guests with them."

Anastasia blushed as she noticed me checking her out. "Okay, I'll be ready in a minute."

She turned her back as she got her hair and pulled it up into a bun, emphasizing her back. Resulting her towel to come up a bit, revealing a little bit of her ass.

Shit, she's doing this on purpose.

"Why is it so hot in here?" I unconsciously said, unbuttoning one button on my shirt.

"Excuse me?" Luke asked, closing the door a little bit to cover Anastasia. I forgot he was still here.

"Oh, nothing, bro." I smirked, "See you later."

Anastasia:

"What was that?" Luke asked as I changed in to the sundress that I've bought the other day.

"Zip me up?" I asked as Luke came closer to zip my dress up. I looked at him in confusion as I started to apply light make up. "What was what?"

"Your little show." He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he lies down on the bed.

Ugh, I hate how he acts like this when I'm the one who should be acting that way since I'm pretty sure he's hiding some bullshit secrets from me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, babe." I answered, while applying final touches to complete my look. "Look, you know how I'm being completely honest with you since the day we got back together and I'm really working on myself. Please trust me."

Luke sighed as he sat down straight, "I do trust you, Anastasia. It's him I don't trust."

Wow, really? Because honestly, I don't trust myself when Ashton's beyond my reach.

"There's nothing to be worried about, Luke." I assured him. "I'm all done, babe. Now, come down with me?" I asked, offering my hand for him to hold.

He let out a deep sigh and smiled, "But Ashton said your parents want you, I'm not a part of your family."

"You are family." I smiled and winked, "Now, come on." I grabbed his hand and head down to the garden.

Mom and Roger alongside Ashton are all stood in front of the guests as I made my way beside Ashton, leaving Luke in the crowd while Roger starts his welcome speech.

"Hello, lovely guests. The Irwin Family is very blessed and honored to have you all celebrate the successful 7th year of our company. I know we've all put our hard work and efforts for the success of this company so let us all celebrate this success together."

"What was that all about?" Ashton whispered. "You're such a tease."

I looked down on the ground,  trying to hide my blushing cheeks, flustered as to how unexpected Ashton's question was.

Anastasia, control yourself. You must not give in to temptation.

"You don't know how much I missed this." He whispered. I felt a hand brush against my ass, sending chills up my spine.

What does he think he's doing?

"Ashton, behave." I whisper-yelled. "Your girlfriend's just right over there."

He smirked as we tail Mom and Roger who were table hopping to talk to their employees and guests. "You know I can't behave around you, baby girl." He said, ignoring my second statement.

"Come on." Ashton grabs my hand as we run towards the little cabin at the back of the garden away from the party, away from the guests, away from Luke.

Ashton recklessly opens the door, pushing me in first as he gets in next. "I missed you so much, baby girl." He breathed out as he started kissing on my neck up to my mouth.

"Mhm, Daddy. It feels so hot." I unexpectedly blurt out. This is so wrong in so many levels. I wanted to push him back so bad and run in to Luke's arms and be the best girlfriend that he deserves.

Oh, Anastasia, you will never be that girl.

My inner self spoke up. But I was doing so well, I avoided Ashton at all costs and tried to be faithful. Because I love Luke, I don't want to hurt him.

Bullshit, you don't love him. Stop fooling yourself.

And Ashton? How could he? I thought he knew better. We talked about this. We agreed that it was nothing. That it was over. I feel so pathetic knowing that my boyfriend and his girlfriend is just out there and here we are fooling around.

Stop trying to be so noble, Anastasia. It doesn't suit you.

"Fuck it." I mumbled as I hungrily locked my lips with Ashton's. "You make me so wet, daddy."

"Oh, baby girl, just keep on whispering in my ear. Tell me all the things that I wanna hear." Ashton said as he unzipped my dress.

--

oki hi, this is just a filler so yup 😁

anyways, anastasia and ashton are back in their old ways so idk let's just see where it goes from here 😉