dinner

Anastasia:

"Mom, You've been gone just for a solid 4 months and now you're telling me you're married to a guy you just met?!" I screamed. "That's stupid!"

"Calm down, Anastasia." Ashton said and placed an arm on my shoulder.

"Don't- just don't." I slapped his hand and he raised both his hands up and backed off. "This is stupid." I ran up the stairs and went straight to my room.

Call me rude and a bitch, I don't care but this is just really plain stupid. No, I didn't care whether my mom found somebody new to marry. It's just that she's been into so many marriages after dad and all of them flopped. She never had time for me but she always had time to marry someone who she practically met just a night before their marriage.

But the one thing that bothers me is that she didn't even bother to console me this time she married a man who surprisingly has a son.

I took my phone on my bed side table and went in my bath room and sat on the bath tub since I was soaking wet, literally. I unlocked my phone and tried calling Luke but I always end up in voice mail.

"Hey babe. I'm so sorry for everything. Please do call me back, let's talk this through. I love you."

As much as I wanted to break up with Luke, I couldn't. He was so nice to me and he deserves to be treated the same. Oh, who am I kidding? I only wanted to get back with Luke so that I could be the one who's going to break up with him.

Immature, I know. But I have this reputation to keep up where I have never been dumped by my boyfriends so that basic bitches wouldn't bicker on me.

I placed my phone on the sink and started to undress myself. I filled the tub with water and threw in a lush bomb when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes and made my way to open it.

"What do you want?" I asked in annoyance.

Ashton's eyes grew large as he saw me with nothing but just my underwear and my choker. But his eyes weren't the only one that grew large. "Your mom-um, she- wanted-d to uh-"

I lightly shook my head at his priceless reaction, "tell her I want salad for dinner," I smirked and placed my hand under his chin and lifted his head up. "With a side of Ashton Irwin." I winked and closed the door.

Luke was right, I am such a tease.

--------------cc----------------------dd----------

THIS IS SO SHORT AND BORING PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME FOR THIS IS JUST A FILLER HUEHUEHUEHUE

ANYWAYS HEY IDK MY LIFE'S BORING SO I BASICALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE TO U GUYS.

BYE

-h xx