better this way

Anastasia:

"Hey, you two." I sneaked in the guest room that they occupied. Ashton decided to throw a house party, inviting some of his friends which of course included Calum and Michael.

"Hey, Anastasia." Calum greeted, as he looked up at me and back at his phone.

"Hey Anastasia?" I asked. This situation did not made sense at all. "Why are you both acting like you just met me?"

I mean, Michael basically took my virginity. Well, not exactly took since I deliberately gave it to him. While Calum and I, you know, made that thing.

At first, I may have acted the same way since it was very odd to see people in the same year as me, from my school, be friends with my fucked up step-brother...with benefits?

But then again, I remembered that Calum and Michael were rich. Not exactly as rich as us, but needless to say, they were super rich. And maybe they were friends with Ashton because their parents might be super close.

"You did the same thing." Michael said as he walked out of the comfort room. "I mean, you acted like you didn't know us."

I walked a little bit further in the room. "I was shocked, okay? It was very flustering." Michael rolled his eyes as he walked back in the comfort room.

"Don't you have any hair dryer in here?" Michael shouted from inside.

"It's up there in the drawer above the mirror. Left side!" I informed him. My attention averted back to Calum who was super busy doing something on his phone. "Calum." I was waiting for an explanation.

"Yup?" He asked, eyes still glued on his phone screen. "Oh, right." Calum looked up at me as he placed his phone down on his lap. "Don't you remember what he did to Luke?"

I looked at him, plainly. "Oh, right. He beat the shit out of him that one time. And what's crazy was, we just met."

"Right?" Calum said. "I mean we couldn't just tell him that we fucked his step-sister, who knows how fucked up he could get?"

"Or how much he would fuck us up." Michael walked out as he joined in the conversation. "The second we knew that you were the step-sister he was crazy about, Calum and I flipped shit."

"True." Calum chuckled. "We couldn't just tell him, even though we already knew you before his dad and your mom got married. It just felt wrong."

With their explanation, things got a little bit clearer now. "And we made that video thingy, if Ashton knew, he would hate me forever."

I chuckled. It was cute how much these guys were super concerned about Ashton. "But I thought it was bros before hoes?"

"Not with Ashton, it isn't." Michael said. He finally dried his hair as he plopped down on the mattress. He lifted his head up, placing his hand under it for support.

"You're his person, now." Calum said as he got back to playing with his phone.

Calum's words made my heart flutter, a feeling that made me nervous and anxious. Only because of the fact that we were talking about Ashton. And Ashton was the only one who made me feel this way.

"So I think it's best if we stay this way?" Michael concluded, I nodded. "Plus, it would be a great new start for us to be friends."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I agreed. Now that this has gone out of the way, I started to feel myself loosen up and relaxed. "I guess I'll see you later?"

"See you later, Anastasia." Michael said. He laid hid head back down on the pillow and slowly closed his eyes. It made me remember about the conversation that we had the other night. I still did have tons of questions but I shook it off for tonight's sake.

I slowly exited the room, walking towards mine, when i felt someone softly tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find Calum. He had this shy smile plastered on his face.

"Yes, Calum?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for the thing." He said. "I didn't mean to show it to him. I was drunk and heartbroken."

I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked straight in to his eyes. "Its okay, Calum. Luke was pretty much acting it all out. He doesn't actually love me, you know."

"What do you mean?" Calum asked in curiosity. I crossed my arms above my chest and forgot the fact that I haven't told anybody yet about Luke and about the text messages I was receiving.

I lightly shook my head. "I'll tell you soon."

"Tell him what?" Another voice popped up. Ashton made his way up the stairs and walked towards us. He swung his arm around Calum's shoulder. "Visitors are arriving in ten minutes."

"Tell him about how my step-brother's a nosy asshole." I said jokingly and made my way towards my room to get ready for tonight's party.

Author's Note:

sorry this sucked 😂 this was just a filler so yep. this story's taking too long, i'm probably ending it with 5-6 chapters or i dunno.

comment on what you would like the ending to be to give me some ideas.

thank you!