scandal

Anastasia:

"C'mon Daisy, we're going to be late!" I shouted while my best friend hurriedly rushed to the front seat of my range rover. "You look ravishing."

"So do you." she said, flipping out her mirror from her bag as she applies her lipstick. "So, where's Luke?"

Luke and I have been dating for almost four months now and it's pretty impressive how him and I are in a very stable relationship. Luke's a very nice loyal guy though I have been very unfair to him. But it doesn't bother me, though. No one would know the things I do behind his back, except for me and Calum.

Yes, Calum Hood. I have been sneaking out with him more often now. I do not have the nerve to break up with Luke cause he's really a very nice guy and it's nice to have somebody to cuddle at times when I feel fragile. Not just somebody who wants you because of your body and sex.

"He'll be at the party." I shrugged, "Ready to go?"

Daisy smacked her newly applied lipstick lips, "Let's go."

The drive was ten minutes and Daisy and I blasted Little Mix on the car speakers. It was the end of the school year party at Joanna Hampton's house, she throws the most epic and craziest party ever that's why we definitely made sure that we come, alot of hotties comes in her parties too and that's another reason why we definitely should come.

As I parked my car three blocks away, the music from Joanna's house was too loud that we could hear it from here. Daisy and I made our way in, there were alot of jocks, rich, and famous students with a glass of champagne on the dance floor.

I made my way to the backyard where there was a big swimming pool, hoping to find my one and only Luke Hemmings and I gladly did. "Hey, pretty boy."

"Well, Isn't it my whore of a girlfriend." He slung his arms around me, i could smell a hint of scotch beer from his breath. I was taken aback by his words.

"What did you just call me?" I nudged him away from me causing me to take one step away just inches before the pool.

"Whore." He sloppily smirked. "Calum showed me a video, your video. Well, featuring him of course." I could see sorrow and hurt in Luke's eyes.

My mind was spinning; what video? I thought. Then it hit me, "Oh shit." I muttered.

"That's right," Luke said, taking another drink from his bottle of beer, "Calum told me everything, the sneaking out and blowing off our plans so that you could go ride him."

"Baby, I'm so sorr-"

"No, shut up," He said, stepping away from me. "Everyone in this house has the right to know that you, Anastasia Hastings, is one hell of a slut!" He screamed.

I felt blood rushing up my head from my cheeks.

Last week, Monday, after school; Luke and I were supposed to go to his house to do some homeworks. I wasn't in the mood to do so, and I was so bored. I told Luke I needed to go home because I had cramps and it hurt so much.

He insisted to drive me home but I declined, I felt so bad. The truth is that was just a lame cover up for me to go to Calum's.

Calum is one hell of a fuckboy so it was no big deal for him for me to come over and have sex with him.

Calum and I were high out of our emotions and decided to video tape our sex just for fun. After that, I went straight home feeling like a complete total idiot for doing this to Luke.

"Luke, I love you. I really do, baby." I said in an insisting tone and attempted to cling on to his arm.

"No, you fucking don't." He chuckled, "You slut." He said, pushing me strong enough causing me to fall in the pool. The people gasped in shock as I panicked, I do not know how to swim.