a trip down the memory lane

Anastasia:

Loud music blasted through my bedroom walls which practically annoyed the shit out of me. Currently revising my school works, I couldn't put all my focus on to it because of Ashton's dumb house party.

And hey, it may seem out of my character but daddy saved up for Harvard and I'm sure as hell going to make it.

All those dumb Anastasia moments were just an act.

I frustratingly sighed, giving up at the thought that I might just finish all the school works that I had planned to finish. Picking up my phone, I unlocked it and decided to text Ashton who might just have the tiniest bit of consideration of lowering down the volume.

Then my thoughts diverted to Luke. He hasn't texted me since this morning and I'm surprisingly.. not surprised? These past few days, we haven't been spending a lot of time together as much as we used to and I'm sure as hell there's something going on.

Lost in my thoughts, I heard a faint knock on my door. Thinking it was Ashton, I grumpily marched towards my door to open it. "Ash- oh, hey, Michael."

Michael chuckled, "Ain't your daddy, sis."

I lightly laughed and invited him in my room, "Hey what's up?" I asked.

He gladly walked in and sat on the chair near my study desk as I sat on the edge of my bed, opposite to him. "Oh hi, not much, just came by to say hi... wait did you say hello earlier? is it hi or hey?"

As I have established, Michael took my virginity which means we had sex. But I just want to clear things out. Before all of you judge me, it wasn't just plain old sex.

Let's take a trip down the memory lane shall we?

Michael and I used to be close friends before I turned out to be, you know, me.

Being in highschool is a confusing whirlwind especially for boy-girl bestfriends. It was a random day then, Michael and I were just hanging out at his place watching Love, Rosie. Things sure as hell got awkward that time. At one point, Michael and I looked at each other with a confused look on our faces.

"Do you think that maybe-" He asked, hinting that maybe we see each other more than just as best friends.

"No way." I say, but deep down inside I was kind of hoping? I mean, Michael's kind of cute. He gets me, understands me, and cares for me. "I mean, I don't know."

"Do you wanna find out though?" He asked, staring at my lips. I was about to burst out of laughter, thinking that he was joking but as I looked into his eyes I knew he wasn't.

"Michael, I think we should no-" I said, chuckling at the thought of making out with my best friend. Although I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Michael just smashed his lips on to mine.

Things were too hard to process at that moment. I just can't believe my first kiss is my best friend. My emotions were just all over the place but I went along with it, thinking that it was okay, thinking that he was my best friend and that we'll be okay.

But you know how heated make outs turn out. Michael and I panted heavily on his bed, naked. "That was-" he trailed off.

"unexpected? wrong?" I finished, chuckling. Surprisingly, I didn't find it awkward at all. The thing we did was kind of silly yes, but at least we got one thing cleared out. "You know, Mikey, we're better off as best friends."

He softly laughed, sat down slowly and looked at me, "Agreed."

"But it's kind of fucked how we lost our virginity to each other- i mean- like-" I stuttered, sitting down and putting my clothes back on.