safe place

Ashton:

The drive back home from Luke's was a blur, since I was in a hurry to have fun with my kitten.

Fortunately, Dad and Anastasia's mom went out to attend a seminar or some shit which makes the house available for only me and my baby girl.

"Ashton?" Anastasia teasingly cooed as I swiftly park my car in the garage.

God, the things I could do to her.

"Yes baby?" I asked, turning the engine off and watch the garage door slowly close.

She looked at me straight in the eye and down to my lips.

She's so fucking sexy.

And out of nowhere, she smashed her lips onto mine which caught me off guard. She adjusted herself and made her way to my lap as our lips dance in sync.

"Daddy." She moaned into my mouth as she grind on my crotch which makes my half hard on into a full one.

"Shit, baby girl. Let's take this upstairs." I said, desperately wanting to take her clothes off and touch her all over. She nods and gets out of the car and made her way up inside.

Okay, Ms. Eager

I jogged up inside, following Anastasia's lead and was on my way into her room when I heard people chattering in the living room.

"Ashton, Son!" Dad called out.

What a cock block.

"Dad." I greeted.

"Come, Sit. We're discussing family business." He slung his arm around my shoulder, leaving me zero chances of running away.

I rolled my eyes, "You know I hate business." I mumbled.

"But you'll be the one who'll own all of our business soon. You'll be a billionare, my boy!"

I huffed and sat down beside him while he continues to blabber to his colleagues about how our family business could grow even bigger which I give zero shits about.

Dad said he was going to be out with Anastasia's mom, Aunt Jane, and I was expecting to have sexy time with Anastasia but here I am, suffering from a severe case of blue balls.

I looked around and spot Anastasia near the food and drinks table. I immediately excused myself and made my way to her.

"Hi." She smiled, taking a sip of her punch.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Sorry for giving you the blue balls." she whispered causing me to chuckle at how cute she was.

"It's fine." I assured her. "All this business talk makes me wanna puke."

"I freaking now, right?!" She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You know what? C'mon." She grabbed my hand, leaving me off guard but I follow anyways.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Just follow me." She softly spoke as I follow her. We walked through the empty hallways of the Hastings mansion and finally got to this cute little door which needs us to crouch in order to fit in.

A steep staircase welcomed us as we walked up. "This is my safe place." Anastasia welcomed me. "What? A bitch like me can't have her own safe place?"

I raised both my hands, "I didn't say anything."

She huffed, sitting down on the pink bean bag. "There's root beer and red bull in the mini fridge."

I nodded and continued wandering around the small yet spacey basement that Anastasia calls as her very own safe place. It had purple walls and fairy lights.

Yes, I suck at describing things.

"So, why'd you bring me up here?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Thought the business talk was giving you a headache so might as well." She shrugged, eyes were glued on her phone screen.

I once again nodded and grabbed a can of red bull in her mini fridge. "Mind if I?" I asked, pointing to the small bed that looks very comfortable with all the fluffy pillows and clean white comforter.

"Knock yourself out." She chuckled as I carefully plopped myself on the cuddly bed, avoiding to spill any red bull.

I laid flat on my back, staring straight at the ceiling as I take one last sip of my red bull and placed it down on the ground.

"I might fall asleep." I warned Anastasia as I bury myself in the covers.

"No worries." She said, still too preoccupied to look at me.

Staring on the ceiling, I suddenly remembered about earlier in the garage. I wanted to talk to Anastasia about it but things might get awkward and she was too busy tapping on her phone and I was too tired and comfortable to talk so I decided now's not the best time.

My eyelids suddenly became heavier and heavier as I blink and soon enough, sleep overtook me.

---

I was awoken by the shifting noise and the weird movements I heard and felt. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat down, seeing Anastasia unzipping my pants.

"What the hell?" I asked, surprised.

She placed her pointing finger on her soft plump lips, "shhh." she softly said.

She was already wearing her school uniform which I passionately hate and love at the same time since it makes her look so fucking sexy.

My heart started to race as soon as she took my pants off of me. I checked the time and it was 6:40 in the morning. 20 minutes before Anastasia's class starts, but I was too in the moment to care.

She placed her palm on my morning wood as she started to feel me. I plopped on my elbows in order to support my upper body. She slowly pulls down my boxers and wrapped both her hands on my full length and started to pump it up and down.

My toes started to curl as I stare up the ceiling as soon as I felt her soft lips on my tip. Without any hesitation, she placed my full length inside of her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down making me bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

"F-faster." I stuttered as she obeyed, taking me there. "I'm c-close."

"Come at me, daddy." She said and continued blowing me.

I did what I was told and released myself inside her mouth. She didn't hesitate to swallow, leaving me in shock.

I never knew she was a pro at this.

I pulled my boxers and pants up as Anastasia stood up and made her way down the stairs. I have never felt so vulnerable in my entire life. Anastasia controlled me and I hate that shit. I love being in control and I would never want to be the one being controlled.

It's time to teach baby girl good manners.

--

AN ;

i freaking updated, holla!!' i suck at smut and shit i'm so sorry haha

anyways i've been busy with school and shit so forgive me.

how's life??

thoughts on anastasia??

on ashton??

pls don't be a silent reader !! xx cus i love reading your comments teehee.

- hannah the shark :-)