stars

FIRST EVERY SMUT WRITTEN AND I AM FEELING SO UNHOLY JEEZ

Anastasia:

"Luke, babe, where are you taking me?" I giggle as Luke leads me towards god knows where, covering my eyes with both his hands.

"You'll see, its a surprise, babe." he chuckled as we took ten more baby steps after climbing up three different staircases as we finally got to the supposed destination. "We're here." he slowly took his hands off my face as my eyes fluttered open.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw where we were. We were at the open rooftop of the Hemmings' mansion just beside the beach which had the perfect view. I looked on the ground seeing his laptop and a bunch of pillows beside a picnic basket with a variety of snacks and red wine placed on a picnic blanket set down inside a heart shaped formed by rose petals.

"Aw, Luke, baby what's this for?" I ask, turning to face him, slinging both my hands on his shoulders. "You're so adorable."

"Just wanna remind how special my girl is." he smiled, kissing my forehead.

At that time, I completely forgot about all the bullshit things I've done. All I could think about is how lucky I was to have Luke in my life, well, temporarily because sooner or later, I would probably tell him every single wrong thing I've done but right now, I didn't give a single fuck.

"I love you so much, Princess." He mumbled as we hugged for what feels like forever as I felt nothing but the warmness of his hug and his beating heart.

*-*

"I really think its pretty weird." Luke chuckled as we watch the nth episode of pretty little liars which we didn't payed much attention due to our minutely make out sessions.

"That what, babe?" I asked, giggling. To be honest, I'm feeling a little bit tipsy which is weird cause I thought wine wouldn't have such an effect

"That you have the same last name as one of their characters."

"Me too," I chuckled, "Maybe we're related."

"Then you better ask her where Alison went and who the fuck A is cause I'm getting pretty impatient."

I giggled, again. I've been giggling for the nth time tonight and I'm starting to get irritated at myself. "We're just in season one."

"I know." He chuckled as I hugged him tighter, we were currently cuddling, watching season one of pretty little liars. We lit two small scented candles as it was getting darker out.

"Is it just the two of us here?" I ask, placing my hand in his shirt; feeling his toned abs.

"Just the two of us, baby." he smirked, "wanna do something naughty?" he asked, jokingly. But I was in the mood for naughty.

"Wanna do it up here, or.." I asked, seductively, letting him know that I wasn't joking.

"You're serious?" He asked, surprised. It's been a while since we had sex and I had to admit I missed it a lot.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Fuck, okay." Luke cursed as I crawled on top of him, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my breasts as I unclasp my bra. I can feel Luke's hard on underneath my heated core as he carefully handles my breasts and caresses it gently, slowly rubbing each nipple with each of his thumb.

"I missed this." He whispered which made more turned on I took of his shirt and unbutton his pants as I slowly grind on his hard on making him groan and curse, "Ugh -- I'm gonna f-fuck you so ugh-hard."

"then fuck me," I say, staring into his eyes, "fuck me hard, babe." was all it took to turn Luke into a complete hot mess.

He immediately sat down and carefully pinned me against the ground, spreading my legs, placing both his knees between my thighs. Luke hungrily left love bites on my neck as he kissed me all the way down my breasts, sucking both nipples, making me wetter by each kiss.

"Just fuck me already." I plead, as he shook his head.

"Not yet, princess." he smirked as he slowly pulled my undies down, luckily, I was wearing a skirt so it was an easy access. "I wanna taste you first."

Soon enough, he buried his face in between my thighs as I took a grasp on his hair. Watching him eat me as I feel his tongue lick on my most sensitive parts gave me the sensation I've wanted. I was about to cum when- "Don't cum yet, baby. We aren't done." He swiftly took off his pants and boxers.

"Please, Luke. Fuck me, now." I demanded as he chuckled.

"Alright princess." He said as I let out a sigh of relief, he frantically searched for a condom in his pocket but I guess he forgot. "Screw condoms, I wanna feel you inside me." I said as he nodded.

He took a hold on his shaft and I could see his tip wet, I would've sucked him off but I'm too horny for that shit. He placed the tip on my clit and slowly teased me as I was already dripping wet, "Fuck me already!" I groaned, frustratingly.

Luke winked and finally inserted his member inside me as I felt the most pleasing sensation as it hit the right spot, "harder, baby, please." I begged as Luke's pace started to quicken as a knot of tingling sensation started to form at the pit of my stomach.

"Ugh, fuck-- Anastasia." he groaned with his eyes shut, clearly enjoying this moment. "It feels so good to be inside of you --fuck!" he groaned.

"Baby, I'm about to cum." he warned.

"Cum inside me," I said, "I wanna feel your warm inside me." I pleaded.

He nodded, and after a few more thrusts, I felt him flinch as we both came at the same time. Luke was panting, and so was I; he laid down beside me as he sprawled his arm under my head for me to rest on as I slowly moved closer to him, cuddling his chest.

"You're still on the pills right?" He asked.

"Of course, babe." I softly spoke, feeling tired all of a sudden. "I'm tired."

"Me too, babe." Luke slowly got up, got his shirt and gently clothed me with it as he got my undies and gently wore it on me.

What a gentleman.

He got his boxers and wore them as he took the pillows, placing it under my head. He went inside a small room and got out a small tent, but big enough for us to sleep in. "How the fuck is it already assembled?" I asked in amusement.

He just shrugged as he got the remaining pillows and the blanket, setting it all up inside. He carried me bridal style as he gently placed me down on the ground, "You're such an adorable breadstick." I said as he laid down beside me.

The top of the net was a clear plastic so we could clearly see the night sky and the stars, "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you." He chuckled.

"You're so corny, breadstick." I giggled, cuddling closer to him, "I love you." I softly spoke, unintentionally.

And that was the first time I let my heart speak.

---

WHAT A BORING FILLER OMFG I AM SO SORRY HEHUEHRJCKS

SCHOOL'S BEEN SHIT SO

PLS DONT BE A SILENT READER !!

ily
-h