Chapter 23 - Something new

He let out a low whine when I pulled out of his arms, until I turned and practically lunged at him. He let out a gasp of surprise when I smashed my mouth to his and kissed him hungrily, desperately. He ran his hands over my back, pressing me to him so tightly it should have been painful yet wasn't. My hands traced over every inch of his back, revelling at his hard muscles rolling beneath my touch. His lips moved away from mine and traveled across my jaw. Any doubts I had been feeling melted away when I felt his teeth graze my ear. I moaned deeply into his shoulder and felt him growing hard against my stomach. My breathing was becoming obscene but I didn't care in the slightest, I wanted every part of him touching me. He pushed us further into the kitchen and to my disappointment removed one of his hands from my waist and reached around me. I noticed the smell of something burning when I heard a soft click. I turned my head to see the charred remains of what had been his breakfast. I burst out laughing and tried to slow down my breathing. The laughter died on my lips as I turned to face him. His face was flushed and his eyes were dark with lust as they bore into mine.

Without hesitation I took his hand and led him out of the kitchen before I realized I didn't know where I was going. He took the lead and I followed him down another hallway to his bedroom. I couldn't have told you what colour the walls were or anything else about his room. All I saw in that moment was him pulling me towards his bed. He stood in front of me and placed his hands on either side of my face before sliding them down my neck. I shivered from his heated touch and moved him forward until he was sitting on the end of the bed facing me. He took my hands in his and brought them to his lips in a gesture so sweet it made my heart swell. Removing my hands from his grasp I slid them into his hair and softly pulled his head back until he was looking at me. He slid his knee between mine and pulled my down until I was straddling his lap. Even if I had had any reservations left about him at all, they would have been for nothing. The way he looked up at me with so much raw emotion in his eyes it told me everything I needed to know.

I slid my hands down his sides and grasped the hem of his shirt and he lifted his arms so I could pull it off. I marvelled at his naked torso and bent my head and trailed kisses across the curves and dips of his perfect chest. He let out a growl that I felt deep between my legs and ground my hips into his. He put his arms around my waist and stood up supporting my weight before he spun around and threw me down on the bed. I let out a surprised giggle and lay down as he crawled up my body. He pulled me up until I was sitting and his fingers found the bottom of my shirt. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you sure?" Instead of answering him I just nodded and kissed him deeply. I put my hands over his and used them to start inching up my shirt. I moved my arms up and he slowly dragged my shirt over my head. I let myself fall backwards so I was laying in front of him. He stared at me with what could only be described as wonder until I reached up and pulled him down to me. I kissed him until we were both gasping for air and he moved his hands to the button of my jeans and he slid them off me torturously slow, I was aching for him to touch me.

He trailed soft kisses down my neck to my collarbone and gently started nipping with his teeth, my skin hot and sensitive to his touch. I fisted my hands in his hair and my back arched into his, desperate to feel his body on mine. He sat up and pulled my up until we were both sitting on our feet facing each other. He slid my bra strap off my shoulder before kissing it gently and repeating the action I my the other side. He unhooked the back and threw it to the floor and I blushed slightly to feel his eyes on my semi naked form. He pulled me into his lap, my knees on either side of his and pressed his lips to my neck again. I let my head fall back as he continued brushing his lips over my neck and chest. A shudder rippled through me and I was aching with need to be even closer to him. Pushing him forward, he fell back on the bed with a grunt. I brought my shaking hands to his waist and pulled his sweatpants down his hips. His eyes were wild and his hands never left my body, continuing to caress and tease me. My fingertips skimmed the firm skin just above his briefs and he let out this guttural moan that set me on fire. I pulled off the last piece of his clothes before bending down and nipping at his stomach. He grabbed me and flipped my over onto my back and dug his fingers into my hips. He lowered his head and dragged his tongue down the centre of my body stopping at my navel. He hooked his fingers into the top of my underwear and finally sliding them off until there was nothing left between us.

I stared up at him panting, my skin still tingling for where he had touched my. He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom. He put it on and maneuvered himself until he was hovering over me. Supporting his weight on his arms he kissed me deeply, staring into my eyes. He didn't say anything but I knew he was asking again. I brought one of my legs up and wrapped it around his waist, lifting my hips to meet his. He was slow and gentle but I still gasped, unused to the feeling after so long. He stilled and let me adjust around him kissing my nose, forehead and lips. I started to move my hips letting him know I was okay. The feeling was indescribable, the fullness of him reaching every part of me. What had started out raw and hungry quickly changed to something new. This wasn't something I had experienced before and my eyes started to blur. I squeezed my eyes shut and turned my head hoping he would see but he brought his hand to my face and made me look at him. Instead of being freaked out he used his thumb to wipe the tears from my eyes before planting tender kiss on my cheeks. I closed my eyes again when he pressed his forehead to mine, moving with him, together.