V

Ogi

This man whose name I still never bothered asking, led me even deeper into the shadier part of the city. We soon came across a rather large and open space where men and women alike were drinking and gambling. The male population was larger though since I only spotted a few women. 

No one spotted me yet since I was hiding behind my guide though it also helped that the crowd's attention wasn't on me right now. We headed right in and as I took a small peek behind his back, there I saw a man with shoulder-length, wavy, blond hair and raven black eyes. He looked even more thug-like than the man who I forced to be my guide. He seemed to be playing a board game or something.

"Oi, Kueng!" A new voice called out from the side. "I thought you had to go somewhere?"

Kueng, my dubbed "guide," had a sheepish look on his face. "Ahaha, you see...there's this girl I met -" He was suddenly cut off by the person with whom he was talking to. "A girl? Didn't know you had it in you, Kueng!" He cackled madly.

"W-wait! You're wrong! It's not like that - she's here actually!"

"Huh?" His friend looked around in confusion and shook his head indicating that he saw no one. 

Kueng sighed in exasperation as he moved to the side, revealing my small form to his friend. His friend's eyes widened in realization. He ended up pointing a finger to me as he yelled out his words in surprise. "Guys! Kueng brought a kid back again!"

"Who is it this time?!" They yelled out in excitement.

"It's someone new!" He took a double-take on me and added, "Cute too!" The men cheered and approached me in response. A few women also joined in to take a look at me. They gushed at how cute I was.

"She's such a cutie!" One of the women said and then her eyes narrowed all of a sudden. She looked at my guide and glared at him. "Hey, Kueng! Why the hell did you bring this cute kid here?!" She cried out in fury. "Did you force her to come with you?"

"O-of course not! It was her who wanted me to bring her here! She wanted to meet Ogi!" He answered immediately. 

"Ogi...?" I murmured quietly under my breath. My Hyper Intuition began buzzing. So this is the guy who might be able to help me.