Prologue

It's a funny thing, actually. How everyone says that it'll be okay. How we always assume people truly care and are worried about us. How the smile that we put on, everyone believes that it's real. It's funny how everyone is absorbed in their own little image of what life should be, that they're completely oblivious of the fact that life is a bitch and nothing turns out the way we dreamed of.

There are the labels. The labels that we give eachother, yet we don't want to be labeled ourselves. We're hypocrites. We're self indulgent. We only want things to ourselves, but never think of others.

Sometimes, if you listen real hard, you'll hear the voices inside your head. For some, they scream so loud, but only they can hear them. Our brains, they are grenades. They only have a short amount of time before they blow up. After you allow them, of course.

You see, we all have something that's killing us. The voices in our heads, or the ex lovers slowly ripping apart our hearts. It may be ourselves.

That's the thing, no one actually cares, they're just curious. You can never be too careful with who you trust, that's why I don't trust anyone.

But the truth is, no one cares unless you're pretty, or dying.