1: Officially meeting

As I already stated, this is a re-written chapter. new plots, some names changed. hope you like it.

never forget to vote <3 love ya!

1: Officially meeting

"NOOO! PLEASE." Faye Miller cried, "don't do this to me now! Not NOW!" she banged her forehead against the steering wheels in defeat. She had only fifteen minutes before her final exam started, and her beaten up Camry decided to die in that moment at the entrance of the Parking lot.

Great. Just peachy.

Faye pushed herself back with an exasperated sigh before she pushed the door open and stepped out, in a dead hope of finding what's wrong with her car.

Basically, it was hopeless.

She debated leaving the car here and running to the exam hall before it's too late. Sighing loudly again, she pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed her friend, Amanda's, number. When it went straight to voicemail, Faye pulled the hair band out of her already disheveled hair and placed it between her teeth in a frustrated motion.

Turning on her heel while pulling on her huge mass of hair, she gasped loudly, causing the hair band to fall to the ground, when she saw a guy, only few feet away from where she stood beside her worn out car.

"Uh.. Hi!" she said quickly, trying to absorb her shock and sounding like a high-pitched girl.

He stood there, silent. His shoulders rigid, fists inches away from his sides, and even though he had his shades on, she could make out the tight lines on his face. His gorgeous face. She wouldn't pretend oblivion to his identity.

This was Cain Van. And standing there with all his furious glory, wearing all black against the blaring morning sun, he looked like a risen demon.

Seriously. He looked like he wasn't in the mood.

When he remained there for a whole minute without saying a word, Faye tilted her head to see around him and noticed his motorbike, which was beautiful, parked right behind her car. She gave an embarrassed laugh. "I see u got stuck back there, huh?"

He bit the side of his lower lip and turned his head to look at her car, apparently annoyed.

"Look, I am really sorry." she said, picking her hair band from the street and quickly gathering her wild hair in a high messy bun, hoping she didn't look like a tree, "my car broke down and my friend is not answering. Do you have an exam as well?"

"What's the problem?" he said, his voice giving her a mini shock. It was scratchy and deep, as if he just woke up. Or maybe he just had a sore throat.

When's she finally registered what he said, she cleared her throat, "uh, well, the engine kind of... stopped." she gave a defeated sigh, "honestly, I have no clue."

Suddenly, he moved. Walking straight at her. She backed up a few stepped so he wouldn't crash on her and watched him as he turned to the front of the car and opened the lid. Immediately, a hot wave of steamy smoke emerged from her poor car.

"Oh my god! Watch out!" she gasped, but he only waved her off. "w.. what happened?"

"Do you have water?" he said, his back still facing her.

"Water?" she said, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Yes." she heard him swallow, as if it was so hard to speak, "water! A bottle of water or something." his voice sounded restrained.