SEQUEL INFO AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all, I would like to say a very big and special thank you from the bottom of my heart to every single person who has read and enjoyed Alive. This fic is very personal and dear to my heart and all the sweet things you guys say and encouragement you give means the world to me: it really, really does. 

This story did touch on some very serious subjects, so I want to let you know that if you are struggling with an abusive environment I am here for you and there is an entire community of people who have been in the same boat and who are willing to give you support and encouragement. I know it's hard, but if you are capable of getting help, please do not hesitate to do so. It can be scary, but never be afraid of seeking the help that you need. Your physical and emotional health and safety are important.

If you enjoyed this fic, check out the sequel! I'm not going to spoil it, but it takes place three years after Alive, after Dan and Phil have broken up and drifted apart and is written from Phil's POV. And, as of March 2019, it is finally complete!

Also as of March 2019, I am doing some heavy edits and reworking a lot of this fic, so if you're re-reading and things seem different, they are! Once I've completed the edits, I'll post a description of the changes in this note.

Thanks again for supporting my work! It means the world to me. x